Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your "based" attention whore

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Just look at her profile lol she is so called and self claimed "based" and "trad" girl but in reality she is fucking whore thot and maybe even coal burner like Lauren southern.
She hates muslims because she wouldnt be allowed to dress up like a whore

Just a reminder foids dont have ideology and religion,they are just virtue signaling and collect orbiters

Skin her alive.

Literally who?

Either way I agree, tradthots are just as bad as any others. Really wish people would stop whiteknighting for them.

Literally who?

Either way I agree, tradthots are just as bad as any others. Really wish people would stop whiteknighting for them.
just go on her profile and check it out. thottery on another level

There is no such thing as a based woman, all women who seem based are just copying what men have said.

The only difference with the rest of IG thots is that she is honest about her intentions.

AWALT. Fucking bitch.

She looks like a white cracker. Looks at this Slutty foid teasing us with her pasty chest.
Looking at her face is making me wanna kms

Last edited:
I hope she gets raped by based incels IRL

My problem with her is the fact that she doesn't even look that good.. let alone how she has barely any ideology or respect for religion lol.

But I mean, water is wet, and foids are creatures which barely carry empathy most of the time.

I dont get it, she has this thread in his bio

Around Trad Thots never relax.

She is literally provoking men with her sexuality and we are just supposed to stand there and take it and if she gets raped women will cry "still not asking for it" but seriously she is literally asking for it. Go provoke a lion with a steak and be surprised you got mauled you STUPID FUCKING CUNT!!!

Literally who?

JFL at people who think alt righters is right wing in general aren’t cucks. I’ve seen the way they orbit Lauren southern. It’s ridiculous. I find politics to be a cope as there are female worshipping cucks on both sides of the spectrum

pls send me ur panties for inspection. my trained eyes see hints of a potentially fatal disease.

they will defend Lauren Southern to the death even though it's now common knowledge that she prefers nigger cock, maybe they still hope they'll have a chance and a white picket fence in their future with their "alt right" waifu. Most likely she pocketed most of that money she made to interview boers and used the trip for sex tourism.
I wonder how they feel now that she’s had a history with ethnics. They are legit retarded and thought she could fullfill their dream of having a pure alt right Aryan waifu.

Who the fuck is she?

ok it wasnt easy but i found her fb:

Who the fuck is she?
A fake trad cunt trolling the incel forum.

Just look at her profile lol she is so called and self claimed "based" and "trad" girl but in reality she is fucking whore thot and maybe even coal burner like Lauren southern.
She hates muslims because she wouldnt be allowed to dress up like a whore

Just a reminder foids dont have ideology and religion,they are just virtue signaling and collect orbiters

She deserves to be raided by a hERo.

Cover yourself up slut. This is why we can't stand you ... you're a skin deep piece of shit.

She is a literal degenerate, she is purposely lifting down a part of her top to reveal her disgusting saggy tits.

If she cared about incels, she would let them fuck her free of charge.

JFL @ tradcon copers. This slut is a nobody, and I just want to get laid. If she lets incels run a train on her, I'm going first.

She can keep sending nudes to us but I'm not gonna pay her

She has will to power tattooed on her wrist in cursive, Jesus Christ how trashy can you get? This is an actual wigger.

Lauren Simonsen is a fine example of this.
A Khazar bleached thot masquerading as a white women to make many weak manginas believe that she is into traditional roles, which means being a virgin the very first primary aspect to be expected, since morality is attached to traditionalism.
All these washed up whores, have been used from left to right, up and down by countless cocks.
It frustrates me to no end, that there are men out there that can´t see trough this facade.
They´re so desperate to being her little piggy pay-pig, 24/7 beta orbiter.

Why are you even giving this cunt attention? Delete this thread.