Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About attention whore foids who adopt anti-feminist and redpilled views

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Does anyone else find them pathetic? The typical influencers like Lauren Southern who will say some bullshit like "yeah ackhyually I hate feminism, feminism has been damaging for women and we should return to traditional gender roles" and all the naive tradcuck retards will clap and say how based she is or how she's one of the good ones :feelskek: When in reality they're just using them for money and fame as if they really liked traditional gender roles they wouldn't be attention whoring online.

Anti-feminist foid = tryhard pick me attention whore

goddamn cunts vile holes!

Does anyone else find them pathetic? The typical influencers like Lauren Southern who will say some bullshit like "yeah ackhyually I hate feminism, feminism has been damaging for women and we should return to traditional gender roles" and all the naive tradcuck retards will clap and say how based she is or how she's one of the good ones :feelskek: When in reality they're just using them for money and fame as if they really liked traditional gender roles they wouldn't be attention whoring online.

Based :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Lmao, legit.

She has now became a "moderate conservative" lol and had dated nonwhite men in the past. The whole political project of that faction is a joke. Incels are better off taking power with their own hands. Conservatives in the West are degenerate themselves (a lot of them are closeted themselves) and we can fix it up ourselves.

"we should return to traditional gender roles"
it's still mostly men who works in heavy labour jobs, unhealthy jobs, men still retires later than women, men dies earlier than women on average. Men serve in the armed forces and die in wars. I don't see the abandonment of traditional gender roles.

Sometimes I wonder if they do not believe what they are saying, and are just trying to get attention. But there are so many of them! And their points are largely correct. If they are just bullshit artists, why aren't there nearly as many feminist content creators? The manosphere is expanding and feminist blogs are dying or barely exist like Jezebel.

I think that society in general is accepting that the Red Pill is correct.

It is cringey when Just Pearly Things says "Women shouldn't vote."

The whole political project of that faction is a joke. Incels are better off taking power with their own hands. Conservatives in the West are degenerate themselves (a lot of them are closeted themselves) and we can fix it up ourselves.
Indeed, the left wing and right wing are both enemies.

like you said, they just want attention.

So, don’t give them it, they never gave us attention, therefore no matter how “redpilled” she gets, she isn’t worthy of your attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back