Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Your art

Lameas

Lameas

Greycel
Hi,

I couldn't find a threat dedicated to sharing your personal, home-made art around here, be it drawings, paintings, music, poems, etc., so I decided to make this thread, as I've made an absolute masterpiece that I want to share with y'all. Please feel free to post your own artworks.

Iron Giant

Please @Diocel and @Byronic Incellino , it would be nice if you would concentrate on the topic at hand and not my avatar. The mentioned masterpiece can be found in the spoiler-section of the OP.
Nice. Is that a custom Pokémon?

Last edited:
I have never had any talent in drawing. I was ridiculed for this all the way from kindergarten.

I fucked up on the recording a bit so you can only hear all the sound effects with headphones or earbuds

Also OP is that suppose to be someone from Invader Zim? but with a penis...?

Last edited:
Also OP is that suppose to be someone from Invader Zim? but with a penis...?
I can see why you would think so, but it was just something I made up during a game of doodle (I think it's called - get a word and draw that) trying to draw "Iron Giant". My inspiration was not so much an Invader Zim-character, but more the green guy (the Guardian) from Petscop (or, rather, whatever the abomination derived from him was called in the parody "Sheriff Domestic"... whether or not that is a penis is up for interpretation...):

Nice track, BTW! :) You wouldn't happen to have more where that came from? A soundcloud/youtube channel or similar? It was delightfully eerie. Reminds me a bit of some early Burzum.

I can see why you would think so, but it was just something I made up during a game of doodle (I think it's called - get a word and draw that) trying to draw "Iron Giant". My inspiration was not so much an Invader Zim-character, but more the green guy (the Guardian) from Petscop (or, rather, whatever the abomination derived from him was called in the parody "Sheriff Domestic"... whether or not that is a penis is up for interpretation...):

Nice track, BTW! :) You wouldn't happen to have more where that came from? A soundcloud/youtube channel or similar? It was delightfully eerie. Reminds me a bit of some early Burzum.

That was a strange video there my friend.

and that was the first song I finished about a week or two ago. I'll open a soundcloud or youtube once i get more tracks done, although most of my stuff won't too similar sound to that, as I do mostly rock and metal.

maxresdefault.jpg
Studying anatomy is so boring and time consuming :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Skill mogs me
Did you make that model, or whatever it's called?
If so, it looks really great! What program did you use to design it, and how much experience do you have with 3D-modelling?

Attachments

• lws5.jpg
    lws5.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
give srs feedback pls

that shit fire you should apply for a game developer team or something
Agreed. @Cortex It looks freaking great. Are you working as/studying to become a digital designer or something similar? You really seem to have potential.

I am too low inhib to create art, I just wish I could show my mind.

C1FA7DA4 E38C 48C3 9E84 992AA16D4A41
3E88603B 700D 4281 A224 78C65BC65B56
9DA5F1B0 E550 467C B91D 3E1598E14115
BFDE9EF4 2B78 496D AC1C 448CA8774E61
6BB6AFB8 1016 496A 9EA3 B19A1377CED3
A4F004DC ACEA 488E AB5A 366B7CE570F2
C1C9E76A 9305 4EE9 A440 D706E3100B9F
7377569E 14D1 4689 9992 525617CEFEAF
90526926 3144 46F2 8F94 61E0157065E7

Damn… I forgot about Buu’s arm band thingys.

Last edited: