Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Youngcels, If you stumbled upon this site before you reach 18, it's truly over for you

• Thread starter NoNutNovemberFailed
  • Start date
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
I mean, seriously, between the ages of 13 - 17 you guys should at least try to normiemaxx by hanging out with your school classmates and shit. It's really easy to make friends in middle school and high school unless you're extremely horrible looking and autistic at the same time.

The fact that you guys rot on here all day after school really means you're absolute losers, I'm not gonna lie.

What friends have to do with inceldom? Having friends (to also increase your chances of getting laid) only works if you are normie looking

What friends have to do with inceldom? Having friends (to also increase your chances of getting laid) only works if you are normie looking
If you have friends you wouldn't be rotting here all day, you would try as much as possible to ascend by socialmaxxing, even Low-tier normies can ascend if they've got a social circle

knew i was incel since high school, tried to normiemaxx, failed, ended up here

If you have friends you wouldn't be rotting here all day, you would try as much as possible to ascend by socialmaxxing, even Low-tier normies can ascend if they've got a social circle
I tried for 2 years and failed, what now?

If you are ugly, foids won't care if its your friend introducing you or not, they will reject you outright

I'm an absolute trucel social reject autist and it's impossible for me to normiemaxx
If you are ugly, foids won't care if its your friend introducing you or not, they will reject you outright
:blackpill:true

@Lycan

You know I had to do it to em.
Lucioano

Last edited:
"Youngcels"

Ex incel

srsl gtfo until you're at least in your 20s or you've been rejected face-to-face 10 times in a row

"Youngcels"

View attachment 537317

srsl gtfo until you're at least in your 20s or you've been rejected face-to-face 10 times in a row
99% of youngcels are faggot larpers and chances are they are fakecels on this forum who have had some form of romantic experiences

Last edited:
its prob fun for them to use this forum as sex havers and laugh at how pathetic/horrible our situations are.
Being 25+ KHHV and doesn't have the attention span to even work miin wage at mcdoanlds

I didnt had any friends in school.

gtfo if you're less than 18 lol, your mandible hasn't even finished fully developing yet

The fact that you guys rot on here all day after school really means you're absolute losers, I'm not gonna lie.
Your logic is off, they could just be fakecels or volcels who never approached a day in their life and are using the existence of legitimate incels as an excuse to not bother trying

But as I've talked about before, this is only going to bite them in the ass later on in life:

Most of these youngcels are going to end up being betabuxxers in the future due to this ignorance

PART 1 - THE PROBLEM

Like I said in the title, the danger for youngcels is that MOST of them are only "theoretical black pillers" and they've never had to actively put it into practice because their perspective is something that they gained due to be advised by other incels on forums or reading about things that happened to OTHER men, the key word being "other"

Their belief in the black pill, its not backed by years and years of:
REJECTION, DEPRESSION, MOCKING, INSULTS, DISRESPECT, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, ETC

Their belief in the black pill is not solidified, it isn't "true belief", its a weak foundation which can easily be broken down

HERE'S WHERE THE DANGER LIES

If the foundation of your beliefs aren't strong because there is no substance to it, and its just based on stats, memes and anecdotes you read online. You are more prone to doubt those beliefs and cope as the years go by, you are more prone to tell yourself - "maybe its not true" or "that time of my life was just a phase"

Its 10 times, no, 100 times easier for a youngcel who was "prematurely" introduced to the black pill, to second guess the black pill, and do blue pilled shit or fall for blue pilled doctrine later in life

I am going to say this without a doubt in my mind:
A LOT OF THE FUTURE BETABUXXERS ARE GOING TO COME FROM TODAYS YOUNGCELS

I found it easier to socialize with people after high school
Do you have friends after hs? Where'd you get them? I call cap on that because 90% of social circle we have are from HS

I joined when I was 17.

Do you have friends after hs? Where'd you get them? I call cap on that because 90% of social circle we have are from HS
I mean the people I’ve interacted with through work and various social activities have been easier to talk to compared to what high school was like for me.

Last edited:
When I was 14 I had to knife fight to just to to and from school. Luckily it was mostly a White school.

I mean, seriously, between the ages of 13 - 17 you guys should at least try to normiemaxx by hanging out with your school classmates and shit. It's really easy to make friends in middle school and high school unless you're extremely horrible looking and autistic at the same time.

i guess i am what you would consider a youngcel. I'm 16. Ive treid my entire life to fit in but its difficult as i dont go to school (not my choice) and i only have 2 friends. Not even good friends. I feel so fucking empty. I dont even want to date anyone anymore, i just want to be loved...wether platonically or not.

15 year old incel here

This advice is garbage. An incel between the ages of 13 - 17 is better off trying to get rich. Shut up, OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back