Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youngcels are fakecels

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Youngcels are fakecels that’ll ascend by the time they finish high school they think it’s over just because muh crush rejected me most Youngcels are like 5’8-5’11 they’re not manlets and even if they are they’ll grow your looks will change as you get older I’m tired of sub 18 kids posting here you’re not even old enough to sign a contract yet go play video games go be a kid

Depends on how you define a youngcel.. :feelshehe:

But anyone below 15 is a red alert for me. :feelsUgh:

Youngcel = 17 and younger
Many people's puberties have mostly finished by 17, though. :feelsjuice:

Perhaps they still have a little development to do, but I know many who thought they would grow and didn't. :feelshehe:

Many people's puberties have mostly finished by 17, though. :feelsjuice:

Perhaps they still have a little development to do, but I know many who thought they would grow and didn't. :feelshehe:
Still not old enough

nah bro if a boy is > than 15 he is a truecel especially if he is very lonely and ugly

Youngcels are temporarycels or fakecels indeed.

If you are in your late twenties and have never been on a date in your life, then yea, you are approaching truecel territory.

Youngcels are fakecels that’ll ascend by the time they finish high school they think it’s over just because muh crush rejected me most Youngcels are like 5’8-5’11 they’re not manlets and even if they are they’ll grow your looks will change as you get older I’m tired of sub 18 kids posting here you’re not even old enough to sign a contract yet go play video games go be a kid
I'm 5'7 in Scandinavia fuck you nigger I am trucel

I'm 5'7 in Scandinavia fuck you nigger I am trucel
Fakecel you can still grow I been a manlet since I was 15 years old I haven’t grown an inch since then

If you havent had a gf or a date by 17 it really is pretty much over
Most people have fucked and sucked by that age
Mutiple times

If you're incel your life ended at birth

I am 18 and extreme mentalcel I never leave the house I have OCD and fear of public and germs. It's over for me cause I wouldn't even fuck a stacy if she wanted to because my OCD finds it unsanitary. There is no hope for me.

I am 18 and extreme mentalcel I never leave the house I have OCD and fear of public and germs. It's over for me cause I wouldn't even fuck a stacy if she wanted to because my OCD finds it unsanitary. There is no hope for me.
Yeah it’s over for you

Yeah it’s over for you
I am good looking but its of no use because my mind is subhuman. Girls sometimes approach me even and my mind is too subhuman I just try to get away from them when they do and I don't engage in conversation with anyone

maybe u are just a youngcel coping

@Lycan thoughts?

If you're 16-17 yo but already have all the characteristics of an incel, you are one of us

Not really. If ur 16, 5’1 and ugly with short parents then you already know you’ll remain incel

Post 15 if you are still an incel there is a huge chanxe you will be an incel forevee

It is not black and white. A bottom 1% at 15 will be an incel for sure, but there were many users in this forum who were young and clearly high (I get confused between the two) inhib fakecels.
Most of the most popular users on this forum like the 6'4 black tellem t guy and the one who asked out 1000 women lost there virginity at 14 years old hhhhh.
Truecels are very quiet and have weak mentallity due to genetics and lifetime experiences.

under 21 = youngcel
21-25 = still slight chance especially for mentalcels
30+ over

under 21 = youngcel
21-25 = still slight chance especially for mentalcels
30+ over
I disagree.

If you're approaching 18 without any experiences with a foid you should really be worried. Be concerned.
If you get through college/Uni with absolutely nothing, it's over.

I disagree.

If you're approaching 18 without any experiences with a foid you should really be worried. Be concerned.
If you get through college/Uni with absolutely nothing, it's over.
That's fair. I just think there is a window of opportunity while you're still 25 or below, especially if you're a mentalcel or something where your biggest obstacle is ND or high inhib.

"X is fakecel"

enough with these retarded type of posts. anyone who wants a foid but cannot have it are incels by definition

Im a fucking hikkikomori for 2 years. Fuck you nigger.

Im a fucking hikkikomori for 2 years. Fuck you nigger.

Im fucking hikkikomori for 2 years. Fuck you nigger.

nobody can consider themself blackpilled and seriously believe that just because someone is young, they can’t be incel. things will just keep getting harder for that 15 year old nerdy ricecel in AP calculus