Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

youngcels are annoying retards and are ruining the forum

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
born past the 1900s=insentient abomination. these retards are the reason this place has gone downhill from 4 years ago. kill yourselves you inferior pigs.

I Love You Heart GIF by The Swoon

Can you provide an example of a youngcel post that you feel is evidence of your claims? When you were younger, I'm sure you felt the same effects of inceldom as you currently do, just what us youngcels are experiencing.

Ban all admitted under 18 users

Younguns are total niggerz bros

born past the 1900s=insentient abomination. these retards are the reason this place has gone downhill from 4 years ago. kill yourselves you inferior pigs.
stay mad boomer

I think only past 25 you can be a real incel.

I like your pfp. Very cute in a wholesome way. Maybe you should try profile-modelling. I heard niggers make good money that way

I'm mid-twenties.

You're old and it's all over for you, so kill yourself nigger faggot.

You're old and it's all over for you, so kill yourself nigger faggot.
kys faggot teenager. you didn't even know what an incel was four years ago and this thread is 2 days old and only now you niggers are suddenly bumping it and sperging out all over it? faggot lmao

kys faggot teenager. you didn't even know what an incel was four years ago and this thread is 2 days old and only now you niggers are suddenly bumping it and sperging out all over it? faggot lmao
Fuck you shitskin

Most of them are dirty fakecel bastards too

I'm a funny nigger.
get the fuck off my thread you retard teenager. when you make a thread I'm going to wait 2 days then bump it a dozen times so you know what a nigger faggot your being

Last edited:
i agree that they should fuck off and die

Remember OP zoomers are the generation of homosexuals and they copy millennials.

They can't ever think on their own.

Zoomers are retarded. They tend to rely on secondary sources.

Whilst millennials put in the hard yards to give more credence to the black pill.

These idiots run off to TikTok and larping as being "black pilled" whilst oogling over their oneitises.

Ok 19xx boomer go ride in your dinosaur to your grandpa's trench in the war

Old faggot your gen is the reason we have shit quality and inflation

get the fuck off my thread you retard teenager. when you make a thread I'm going to wait 2 days then bump it a dozen times so you know what a nigger faggot your being
Still too funny, low IQ shitskin, hope you get murdered in prison.

I'm a low IQ shitskin, projecting my self hatred and I'm butthurt at being reminded that I'm a worthless retard zoomer as well. my parents are angry that the condom broke

Yes, tired of seeing teens making posts about their highschool bullshit, and their muh oneitis posts.

Lol, same cringe as your nigger skin.