Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Youngcel trait: Your mother gaslights the living HELL out of you in place of your father

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Inb4 she is on her mestrual cycle/menopause joke :feelsLSD:

My father is tall for his generation (probably why mother liked him) and mentally abused my mother for around 10 years. He also leeched off her financially and emotionally.

Now, since my mother cannot express her anger successfully on father, she resorts to bullying me since I was a young lad. She physically and psychologically abused me and the frequency has lowered the moment I grew to 5'10 (brutal heightpill moment) which was 2-3 weeks ago.

I try leaving the house as much as I can but this still happens. Any similar experiences brocels?

Last edited:
My mother has lost her mind, but hope you can get through it.

Now, since my mother cannot express her anger successfully on father, she resorts to bullying me since I was a young lad. She physically and psychologically abused me and the frequency has lowered the moment I grew to 5'10 which was 2-3 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back