Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Young men still want to be parents more than women

Would you still want to be a father if you have the finances?

• Yes(but not a step dad)

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No(never want to be involved with kids)

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Wouldn’t mind being a step dad or adopting a kid.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/CostelloWilliam/status/1758873481305870656

Feminists will say men would want children only because they’re not putting their body and health through pregnancy and risking postpartum depression but would advocate for some women to share the same irresponsible guy that has baby mamas already because he’s a high value male or Chad.

Chasing chad/tyrone or the perfect life is trendy to young women and that’s why there’s a slight increase in women not wanting kids.

I dont understand how someone can be nd and want kids, we can barely take care of ourselves. We would go nuts if we had to take care of another human 24/7

Im not cursing my hypothetical bio child with my genes and a miserable life in this wretched world

And im not raising another man's child like a cuck.

Not sure, I don't know how it feel like. I just don't want to have children, may ended up incels son.

Im not cursing my hypothetical bio child with my genes and a miserable life in this wretched world

I would love to be a dad and have a loving wife and family.
Unfortunately due to my piece of shit genes I was gifted with crippling autism and a face that looks like it's been hit by a shovel. To have children would be nothing but a cruel punishment to kids that don't deserve it. I will have a beautiful family with my precious AI wife, eventually.

I would like to have good but I would never be a good parent tbh.

Of course young women say they don't want kids. Having kids is basically cashing in the pussy chips for women when they're done with the cock carousel. The only exception is dumbasses who don't want to use condoms or birth control with chad, tyrone and pookie and get pregnant early.

Fast forward most of those girls will have kids and lots of those men won't. Soon as they see that wall coming they will get baby rabies and trap some sucker.

Cuz young men today are sissies, most men of old wanted to cum and ditch the kid with his mom. this is how nature works.

Dads sticking around has been a disaster for the human race, for father and child alike
That is not how nature "works" you imbecile. There were no functioning human societies in history where the father and mother didn't help to raise children. Humans take like 2 decades to mature a lot can happen in that timeframe.

JFL complete clown world. Foids are literally biologically wired to want babies, but men want them more :lul:

Because women fall more easily for anti natalist jewish propaganda