Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young men need to be blackpilled as early as 9th grade

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Young men need to be blackpilled in 9th grade because if they learn the truth too late they’ll lash out and do something irrational this is what we’re seeing today in the news with all these young men going on rampages because they went their whole lives believing the bluepill only to find out the truth they can never look at women the same again I’m not saying a 9 year old needs to know the truth about female nature because their mind is not developed enough to understand at that age but around 14-15 is a good age to learn about this stuff the longer you hide the truth for somebody the less trust they’ll have in you when they find out when people start realizing it’s over when they’re already outta high school they’re gonna realize they missed what should’ve been the easiest time to ascend and now it’s gone this will trigger them to go out on a rampage

agree, I was bluepilled up until 17, I believed if I chased my dreams and worked hard I could get everything I wanted. When I realized it wasnt the case I became incel because its ovER

I disagree. The first word that an infant should learn is “blackpill” It is imperative that the blackpill be taught as soon as you’re out of the womb

I disagree. The first word that an infant should learn is “blackpill” It is imperative that the blackpill be taught as soon as you’re out of the womb
Good luck teaching a baby about lookism and female nature most adults don’t even like talking about those things

agree, I was bluepilled up until 17, I believed if I chased my dreams and worked hard I could get everything I wanted. When I realized it wasnt the case I became incel because its ovER

Good luck teaching a baby about lookism and female nature most adults don’t even like talking about those things
The younger you are the more malleable your brain is. Adults don’t like talking about those things because they’re already set in their bluepill beliefs and it’s extremely hard to change their way of thinking. Teaching a newborn infant the word “blackpill” and other terms will expand their vocabulary so they can be further educated when their older. It makes the process a lot easier

The younger you are the more malleable your brain is. Adults don’t like talking about those things because they’re already set in their bluepill beliefs and it’s extremely hard to change their way of thinking. Teaching a newborn infant the word “blackpill” and other terms will expand their vocabulary so they can be further educated when their older. It makes the process a lot easier
It’s easier to teach an adolescent about female nature young enough to still be open to new ideas but also old enough to be able to comprehend it

Young men need to be blackpilled in 9th grade because if they learn the truth too late they’ll lash out and do something irrational this is what we’re seeing today in the news with all these young men going on rampages because they went their whole lives believing the bluepill only to find out the truth they can never look at women the same again I’m not saying a 9 year old needs to know the truth about female nature because their mind is not developed enough to understand at that age but around 14-15 is a good age to learn about this stuff the longer you hide the truth for somebody the less trust they’ll have in you when they find out when people start realizing it’s over when they’re already outta high school they’re gonna realize they missed what should’ve been the easiest time to ascend and now it’s gone this will trigger them to go out on a rampage
I self-:blackpill:ed in middle school :feelsthink:

It’s easier to teach an adolescent about female nature young enough to still be open to new ideas but also old enough to be able to comprehend it
You aren’t truly blackpilled if you weren’t taught about it when you were an infant

You aren’t truly blackpilled if you weren’t taught about it when you were an infant

you're not a blackballed and a fakecel if you didn't know about :blackpill: while you were swimming as a sperm in the womb

you're not a blackballed and a fakecel if you didn't know about :blackpill: while you were swimming as a sperm in the womb
True. This is the atomic blackpill most ppl here don’t want to admit

Nobody understands female nature as a baby
You were inside a woman (your mother) for 9 months or so, from an embryo to a fetus and you’re telling me you can’t understand female nature? What were you doing inside her womb with all that time then? Sleeping?

I wasnt really blackpilled at a certain moment, but when I was 15 I studied a lot of self help books and behavior. When I was 17 I studied pickup. I thought I would go to parties in uni and have a great time but none of that happened. I also realized there are lots of selfish girls, and sex is a little bit like food to girls. I also found out girls are generally spoiled and guys are pretty agressive.