Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Young foid is among 6 people killed in Austin mass-shooting pERpetrated by mentally ill high-tiER normie

545b705eb69d47f0bd0ecb8a228548c8

Deserved. I have no empathy for murdered foids

Brutal when even HTN have to go ER for pussy.

She mogs him, Muslimmaxxing is legit. I bet the Imam will pair him up with another foid to take care of his son. With the shooting, I guess he’s a true American now though

She mogs him, Muslimmaxxing is legit. I bet the Imam will pair him up with another foid to take care of his son. With the shooting, I guess he’s a true American now though

She’s cute AF. That dude she married is a low tiER normie

The More People are getting Mad , the bettER

Once in the hospital ER after I split my arm to the bone to kill myself, I saw a spirit quit like anything Ive ever seen.

It was somewhat sphere with large lion-like heads moving kinda quick down the hallway. And it's legs flailing all over. what the intent of that spirit was -- or if it had an intent, was really strange. Never dealt with yokai like that

That's fine.

Bitch already had a better life than all of us here combined.

Now she worm food.

She’s cute AF. That dude she married is a low tiER normie
You guys underrate people hard ngl. That Ishraq Islam dude(her husband) looks flat normie. A bit chubby too. LTN my ass lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back