Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Young couples dont exist anymore

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Seriously, i dont see any young couples here in nyc where i live. And if i do its either a thug black couple or a fucking giant man with a short woman. Women have gotten so picky that they will literally only settle for fucking giants. When i mean young i mean gen z. Majority of gen z is looking to be sexless in the future especially if youre not a tik tok chadlite fml

yes, young couples if they exist are a mess of racemixing and dysgenics
racemixing where it's either a guy trying to get the cheapest girl possible, or a girl trying to get the most dominant man possible
dysgenics where tall guys pair up with extremely short girls, or very ugly girls

also, don't forget...

even if there is a VERY stable and loving couple... they will sit for decades without having kids, and only breed when they are old enough to have kids with a high risk for autism or other disabilities. this is a rule which is never broken. even for the best relationships between soulmates. NO EXCEPTIONS

Most young couples i see are stacy with a chadlite tall prettyboy

gen z are fucked. the stupid parents bought them doom.

this world needs a massive calamity by nature - wiping out all electric power and technology along with damaging infrastructure to the point of complete and utter irrepairable damage.

Than only will these degenerates fix themselves.

Short girls are forced to find giants otherwise they take a risk that their son will be an incel. This is the reason why short girls are so choosy. When I'm at the Tinder the only matches I have are tall foids. These foids are only girls that are not afraid to have a son incel.

Short girls are forced to find giants otherwise they take a risk that their son will be an incel. This is the reason why short girls are so choosy. When I'm at the Tinder the only matches I have are tall foids. These foids are only girls that are not afraid to have a son incel.
Or how about women just don't reject short guys

yeah people hate on foidlets for going for gigatallfags but honestly that's the only way the son doesn't end up a truecel midget. now if only tall bitches above 5'9 did the same for manlets tbh. wish I had a 5'11 loli gf :feelsaww:

Seriously, i dont see any young couples here in nyc where i live. And if i do its either a thug black couple or a fucking giant man with a short woman. Women have gotten so picky that they will literally only settle for fucking giants. When i mean young i mean gen z. Majority of gen z is looking to be sexless in the future especially if youre not a tik tok chadlite fml
This is true heightpill is brutal I only see orbiters with girls or betabux

Seriously, i dont see any young couples here in nyc where i live.
A fellow NYCcel? :what:
I’ve noticed the same thing too; I just think these things are getting delayed for later like many things now.
@TheDarkEnigma

A fellow NYCcel? :what:
I’ve noticed the same thing too; I just think these things are getting delayed for later like many things now.
@TheDarkEnigma
I've seen a few when I go out sometimes tho.