Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You'll never guess what the Indian word for "son" is...

View attachment 816732

Yeah cos these 2 men clearly belong to the same race

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Scientists themselves DON’T put all curries in the same category.

Scientists themselves (who are much highER IQ than you and who have spent sevERal YEARS studying to earn their univERsity degrees, and YEARS of research post-graduation), univERsally agree that Aryan curries and Dravidian curries are 2 DISTINCT races.

So basically you’re trying to say that all those high iq scientists are wrong, but some low iq curry named “chudpreet” on incels.is is right.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I always knew that aryans are intellectually supERior to low iq Dravidian mongrels, but you just furthER prove me correct.

KYS.

Blocking you for being low iq.
@Pajeetsingh @wereq JFL look at this delusion. I will never understand how curry roaches are this out of touch with reality

This curry negro seriously thinks groups like Punjabis are more related to Med Europeans than they are to South Indians :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@PLA1092 @Transcended Trucel
yeah they aren't. But there is a significant genetic difference between the two. The lactose intolerance stat shows 30% intolerance for northies. 70% for south.

I wouldn't say north Indians are a separate race from south. But they can be considered two heavily distinct sub races of one race

yeah they aren't. But there is a significant genetic difference between the two. The lactose intolerance stat shows 30% intolerance for northies. 70% for south.

I wouldn't say north Indians are a separate race from south. But they can be considered two heavily distinct sub races of one race
That’s just one thing though. Looks and admixture wise they’re hardly that different. Genetic variation had much more to do with caste than it does location

Abos. They're all fat gorillas

What? they're ripped af

4d48fc848221252b3e71074551ec70d0

They mog me- hard.

भारत सुपरपावर! कब?

So basically you’re trying to say that all those high iq scientists are wrong, but some low iq curry named “chudpreet” on incels.is is right.
I agree with you but most scientists are midwit sell out nowadays

I agree with you but most scientists are midwit sell out nowadays
Sadly yeah — science has become politicized. Maybe it always was I dunno. It’s a good system and process but when “the experts” are delusional in other areas of life it can color their work for sure. They want a certain outcome etc.

I wish I was curry