Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You won't guess why I have a dopamine rush right now

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
I knew a girl who has a sister who is a 10/10. I only knew the girl's last name.

I was in facebook today and I tried a random first name to find her profile. And guess what? I guessed it right. My intuition/instinct was on spot. I'm so good at this. I have always knew I was a psychic. I sensed her name based on her face.

I browsed her profile and it's pure sui fuel. All her male friends are chads and pretty boys and her female friends are stacies. I don't even want to imagine what friend her sister has. And I actually thought I had a chance with her sister. JFL.

Last edited:
You gonna make it my homie

> le dopamine rush
1516563395091.gif

Go get a haircut then shower for 40 mins then track her down and have a conversation with her bro she will eventually suck your dick

Go get a haircut then shower for 40 mins then track her down and have a conversation with her bro she will eventually suck your dick
I don't like this girl. She looks weird. She looks more low trust than I do.

Lol i used to do the same a lot

I don't like this girl. She looks weird. She looks more low trust than I do.
But you said 10/10? If she’s a 10 you have to atleast try fuck it dude