Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You won't find enough fuel for suicide until you're mogged by a lesbian

BrazilianMuttcel69

BrazilianMuttcel69

Greycel
There simply isn't anything more painful. She took my oneitis, heightmogged me and left. I'd prefer if Chad cucked me in my own bed. I will be offing soon if I don't find a good cope.

all women are faggot dykes. straight women don't exist. heterosexuality is a male trait.

i get mogged by Female trans male

Ouch! Fucking brutal. I’m sorry brocel

You can't be mogged by a person with no penis. A lesbian who has had sex with hundreds of women is still no better than an virgin incel. Having sex without penetration or blowjob it means nothing.

I get height and weightmogged by women and adolescents if that’s not suicidefuel then what is

Being moged by a lesbian is something; before I was blackpill and I thought she was confident, I remember one legit clarified she bragged about her height (6ft+) to me basically to mog me, lol

Being moged by a lesbian is something; before I was blackpill and I thought she was confident, I remember one legit clarified she bragged about her height (6ft+) to me basically to mog me, lol
most of them are what would happen if you fused together a really evil femoid with an agressive and narcissistic man

"Heterosexual" toilets would rather have sex with one of their own than with the bottom 80%. Don't beat yoursellf up too much holmes, it's just retarded foids being braindead.

What you told her after?

She was used by many Chads before meeting a lesbian.