Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will NEVER have this - "betabux" copers BTFO

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

I want you to be completely honest with yourself: Do you really believe the "all married men are cucks, Chad doesn't marry" rhetoric?
Face it, Chad has fufilling passionate relationships with women that take even his breath away. You won't even get a hug from a landwhale.

thanks bro, that was an enjoyable read and my day has been vastly improved because of it. :feelsokman:

My bf is so nice to me and a good provider.
Teehee it just so happens that he's handsome af and also hE tALL gUrlZ

Not even a single word.

holy fuck that was a brutal read. we will never experience anything even close to this

135kib 700x710 wojak crying sony free transparent png wojak png 820 791

Those are the fantasies of normies, i don't care about the same stuff they care about.

Lol at kneeling in front of a female.

Yes. All married men are cucks for saving whores. The girl so ecstatic about getting married has 100% served as a personal toilet for many men who have had to invest nothing to get into her holes. Think about all the degrading things she’s had done to her by tall hot guys and how much cum she’s drank.. And they used her as a toilet when she was more valuable than she is now, at a later age when she is getting married.

even a married chad is a cuck unless he’s married to a prime virgin JB.

If we ever ascend and ever betabuxx (who would want, tho?) said women would not go out of their way to purpose, show desire, or make a thread just to externate this feeling.
Life sucks :feelscry:

Jfl believing you can betabux if you're earning less than $200k. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Jesus Christ talk about pure suifuel
dude I can't
I just fucking can't
it is so over
none of you fucking understand
how over it is for you
Jesus Christ
pure suifuel

OP it's 1 hour and 24 minutes into the new day and I already feel annoyed now.

Goodnight...going to reside to my dreams where I'm something.
holy fuck that was a brutal read. we will never experience anything even close to this

View attachment 185293

I want you to be completely honest with yourself: Do you really believe the "all married men are cucks, Chad doesn't marry" rhetoric?
Face it, Chad has fufilling passionate relationships with women that take even his breath away. You won't even get a hug from a landwhale.
I guarantee their husbands are cucks and the rostie wives just wrote those posts to virtue signal. I've seen rostie and cuck wedding speaches and they all sound like those cuckit threads. Either that or the foid got lucky and found a religious chad, or one whose 20 years older than her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back