Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never have a highschool sweetheart that you grow old and spend your life with like this.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Look at the girl and guys face in the first pic, that's what pure euphoric teen love looks like.
You missed teen love, and now your missing adult love.
They lied to you when they said dating gets easier in college, they lied when they said it would be easier when you leave college and get a job.
The truth is it will never get easy, in fact it will be impossible for you.

I'd like to think that he is getting cucked by Tyrone on the weekly but I think I may just be coping.

True love exists, you just need to be first.

This is a rare occurrence, most high school relationships don't last. but that's just me coping tbh.

I'd like to think that he is getting cucked by Tyrone on the weekly but I think I may just be coping.

Yeah I'm sure there's a shit ton of blacks in the rural white part of Norway that he said he lives in.
Let's be real here, he isn't getting cucked, and he is in a loving relationship that we will never even come close to having.

Just be a teenage guy with access to alcohol and drugs.
This is a legit strategy to get tons of PUSSY in highschool.
Sadly I was a goody two shoes and didn't have any drugs

Good for him, however I wouldn't tie myself to someone my whole life

Yeah I'm sure there's a shit ton of blacks in the rural white part of Norway that he said he lives in.
Let's be real here, he isn't getting cucked, and he is in a loving relationship that we will never even come close to having.
Nothing is beyond their reach.

Attachments

• dd.png
    dd.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 116

True love exists, you just need to be attractive.

FTFY
Nothing is beyond their reach.
That woman isn’t white