Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will nevER have a foid love you, like this foid loves this dog. Major ropefuel.

That's fucked up. How is this disturbing content allowed on jewtube yet if you dare to be critical towards (((them))) you get immediately 3 strikes which delete your channel on your "offense"

Never held a woman's hand and literally animals are more attractive to women, yet they will still tell us that we just need to improve ourselves in different arbitrary manners to get into a relationship.

lighten the fuck up, you can do it too (picrel sigrel)

59655   SoyBooru

even chad are unlovable they are used by foids for their looks

Never held a woman's hand and literally animals are more attractive to women, yet they will still tell us that we just need to improve ourselves in different arbitrary manners to get into a relationship.
The reason you can’t get a gf is - you don’t shower enough.

This is why I chose Mammon instead of God, dogs are getting more action than me. I’m a 32-year-old kissless virgin, it’s ovER.

Foids nevER felt comfortable around me, I guess I didn’t showER enough, instead they want to fuck dogs.

I can smell the dogs from here.