Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never get "that look"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
You know what I'm talking about, that look of pure ecstasy girl gives a man she wants with all of her heart and body. That look where her eyes sparkle and her lips curl into a smile as she says "I love you, yourname" in that soft voice of hers. She stare up at you as you fall asleep, she will never want to please you and hold you close to her.

I want that too! But That look was never meant for me, was it? It was meant to elude my grasp no matter how far I reach out. It's scorching me to the bone, taunting me amidst the flames.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-24573-1381858205-2.gif

hellfire-gif.gif

Gave me a boner. That shit isn't really special when it happens to most people. We are legit outliers

Gave me a boner
Me too... A raging, angry boner full of desperation. The kind of boner that makes you want to sob uncontrollably and screech as you jerk it the hardest you've ever jerked.

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
THAT "I WANT YOU" LOOK
IT'S A WHOLE OTHER REALITY FOR US
Imagine getting that look from a 9/10 stacy like Gal Gadot. Talk about living life on godmode

We're born to suffer.
Truer words have never been said.
All we can do is watch or hear about the happiness of others, never to experience it ourselves. We were condemned to torture.

Truer words have never been said.
All we can do is watch or hear about the happiness of others, never to experience it ourselves. We were condemned to torture.
I can't even turn evil and take away their happiness because i'm too weak and powerless lol. I can only whine on incels fourms and suffer alone.

Goddamn, I'm on NoFap, and reading this gave me a hard boner

We will never experience true love.

I would love to shove my 5inch dick down her throat and choke her till she passes out. then i would fuck her in the ass so violently she would bleed. this would be the perfect punishment for her killing palestinian kids.

I would love to shove my 5inch dick down her throat and choke her till she passes out. then i would fuck her in the ass so violently she would bleed. this would be the perfect punishment for her killing palestinian kids.
Don't forget to sell her to hamas afterwards

Gal is too tall and has a weirdly shaped head. Back to topic, that look kills me a little inside every time I see it.

Normies always make out dating to be some complex shit where the man has to work hard to get the girl, when the reality couldn't be further from that. They way a chick looks at you tells you instantly how interested she is. The difference between the way my oneitis looks at me and looks at Chad is hilarious, she lights up and smiles with any Chad.

JUST FKIN KEK.

Idont find her attractive tbh, her jaw looks manly.

I don't wanna think about shit like this.