Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Entitled fucking slut spoke with an attitude when I asked how many sets she had left

Yeah nice strawmen there. You are obviously an intruder thanks for making that clear.

Jfl, you don't even know what a strawman is, thanks for proving how much of a dumbass you are, fucking faggot

The truecel ugly man experience. When you're ugly women want nothing to do with you, they don't even want to answer a question that is asked politely by an ugly man.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Nah, you're a fakecel blue pilled intruder. You probably came in straight from reddit.
"You have beliefs that I don't agree with, you must be an infiltrator :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Proof or gtfo faggot

The truecel ugly man experience. When you're ugly women want nothing to do with you, they don't even want to answer a question that is asked politely by an ugly man.
I’m not even a truecel. She’s just a fucking avERage foid in 2024 who’s disgusted by anything that’s not giga supreme perfect pretty boy 6’5 chad

I’m not even a truecel. She’s just a fucking avERage foid in 2024 who’s disgusted by anything that’s not giga supreme perfect pretty boy 6’5 chad
"The bar is in hell" -women

Last time I checked its 6 feet up from the ground and you need to have a good looking face

"The bar is in hell" -women

Last time I checked its 6 feet up from the ground and you need to have a good looking face
They say the bar is on the floor

The bar
Main qimg fd7522b72279769739795945880b9686 lq

"You have beliefs that I don't agree with, you must be an infiltrator :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Proof or gtfo faggot
You sure use the word faggot a lot. Pretty obvious projection there little buddy. It's okay you can come out of the closet whenever you feel like it.

You sure use the word faggot a lot. Pretty obvious projection there little buddy. It's okay you can come out of the closet whenever you feel like it.

You say I'm projecting, yet you're the one mentioning coming out of the closet

And here we are using childish tactics. Thanks for showing your room temperature iq, surprised you actually know how to turn on a computer without drooling over it