Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never experience teenage driving

No license/car for your face

Same here tbh. I'm 19 and I only have my permit. I don't know when I'm getting my license.

Imagine you missed out on teenage relationships in any kind of way and on top of that you missed out on teenage driving. You will never be the first in your class with a driver licence. It is all over.
Imagine being a grown up man and never touched a steering wheel before. That is me. I do have a practical driving lesson later on. I might end up finding my penis destroyed within that car.
experiencing teenage driving is, in part, the pain of being in a DUI, say, or in an accident, I suppose one could cope with that line of reasoning

I wish I got my license at 16

I blew my chance of being the first one in my class to get a driver license (I could theoretically have done it, since I am the oldest there).
Now a girl is about to get it and licensemogg me. The driver license pill ran over me.

I blew my chance of being the first one in my class to get a driver license (I could theoretically have done it, since I am the oldest there).
Now a girl is about to get it and licensemogg me. The driver license pill ran over me.
i can drive u around the city if u want

teenagelovepill is not overrated, but driverlicensepill is overrated, not that devastating, it's a meme

Imagine you missed out on teenage relationships in any kind of way and on top of that you missed out on teenage driving. You will never be the first in your class with a driver licence. It is all over.
Imagine being a grown up man and never touched a steering wheel before. That is me. I do have a practical driving lesson later on. I might end up finding my penis destroyed within that car.
it's over for you.
got my license at 16, however didn't get any gf or something because of it. wait til you finally get your drivers license and realize it's just a normal thing and elevated you up like 1/10th of a point lmao :lul: :lul: :lul:

The licensepill is driving me crazy.