Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory You Will Never Be Rich Or Famous

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiFeOGMpOyd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Images 93

Images 94

Images 95

Images 96

I think there is a cult like Templars in Assassin's Creed. They try to control the whole world. They have secret face surgery techniques that even doctors don't know. They keep creating these famous people with same faces. They also control the feminism movement so they are the reason of our inceldom. Only way to win against them is creating an assassins cult.

Last edited:
I know an easy way :feelsdevil:

There Is a Hidden layer Most people are Not allowed to enter , and those who enter have to follow the Rules or maybe Made some pact with a Higher Up " .

People are sheep in human clothing . You have to Be retarded If you think everything is right . When some people have Infinite wealth and Fat woman SMV mog Athletes / Chadlites even.

That The Omicron Variant Could be spelled MORONIC Variant aswell , is Just insult to injury. But Muh Covid IS real ofc ofc is

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiFeOGMpOyd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

View attachment 667744

View attachment 667745

View attachment 667746

View attachment 667747

I think there is a cult like Templars in Assassin's Creed. They try to control the whole world. They have secret face surgery techniques that even doctors don't know. They keep creating these famous people with same faces. They also control the feminism movement so they are the reason of our inceldom. Only way to win against them is creating an assassins cult.

everything is just predetermined

You can be infamous from doing gta in video game

I will never be rich and famous

I blame Nicholas Cage entirely TBH.