Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW You will NEVER be a JB-slaying skater in the 2000s

You will never have this

Gay thread
Isn't this shot some 4chan copypasta?

There's a thread just like this on lookism, basically "you missed out on youth experiences" with a bunch of pictures

Skaters were really the biggest slayers in the 2000's , I liked watching and practicing. Brutal and nostalgic post , we're now in the 2020s
Why did you have to bump this thread?

Now I want to rope.

Can't relate all that much, I never wanted a love story or even an experience like this, I just wanted to fuck period, didn't care about the lack of friends, lack of "fun", etc, I just wanted a piece of the pie

fak. absolutely brutal

Gorilla

I was born 97. I remember the 00s. This was my childhood. Now I've got twats at my workplace who were born 2002 and they have a better sex life than me.

70s-2000s were the time to be a teen/young adult, nowadays youth culture is dead for 80% of males. It's hanging out with your friends (if you have some) 3 times at month and maybe going to a shitty party in which one cares about you.

Youth culture is dead and replaced by pre-wageslave culture.

great read if you feel like crying lol
my dream back in the 2000s was a bit more wholesome than this but considering what i ended up with i would gladly take your dream in a heartbeat
Great read if you feel like cringing.

Bruh I lived this lifestyle minus the pussy there was nothing special about it. My family was lower middle class though. This was pretty much how every teen in my town lived.

Thats the biggest suifuel i had yet, brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yup. It's over for 2000cels

Cringe thread but thanks for the 2000s nostalgia. God the 2000s were the best

I went to high school during that era, it was legit suicide fuel. Even the Chads of today don't have it as good as the ones back then.

you wake up...

"Stacey? where did she go?"

Then you realize the truth.

It's 2018, almost 2019.
Fucking brutal

It's 2005. School is out. It's time for the weekend.

You skateboarded to the mall and just mastered the kickflip, and just copped a sick shirt and spiked bracelet at hot topic

29197233_2000500646631087_1923458510322925568_n.jpg

As you walk out with your nirvana shirt on your Motorola Razr gets a crazy number of texts (3, that was a lot then) from hot emo sluts, including Stacey from algebra class

motorola-razr-v3_f1b7.jpg

Your parents are gone for the weekend. They told you to be a good boy. You go back to your upper middle class mcmansion with the boys

The_American_McMansion_is_dying-41f6832c68adcc23720d2b4ffc8c739e

Blaze some kush with the crew

eefc64d70ae4c69481681733c6d58c8d.jpg

While you're blazing sick purple OG kush you bought with the money out of upper middle class mommy's purse you and your skater crew start getting the munchies, so you order the sickest pizza
%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%B2%D8%A7-%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86.jpg

You turn on your Gamecube and start playing Smash Brothers

300x.jpg

You text the girls back, telling them to get the fuck over, you have dank shit, you have daddy's Henny, you have fucking pizza

16af7abc654aa78d2efde5b5cd543e48--bright-blue-hair-pastel-blue-hair.jpg

While the bitches are coming over you and the boys start making legit crazy prank calls, to prostitutes on craigslist, to the local bars, to everything, cracking up like hyenas. You go out and tip over portapotties and egg other rich people's cars, making mischief like crazy, just laughing having a hilarious time
4311856200_654233045a_b.jpg

Someone calls the police, now the cops are coming so you get on your sick BMX bikes and get the fuck back to your McMansion. The fat cops cannot go toe to toe with youth so they lose you behind a sidestreet

The bitches are here now, you start getting crossfaded with them, daddy's brandy and dank purple OG

f31f93e047b700c9ed3af74efb6d580c--stoner-girl-smoke-weed.jpg

You put on some shitty fake alternative rock music like Nirvana, Green Day, or Blink 182, that bemoans the capitalist consumerist culture that allows daddy to provide you with such a top-tier existence

s-l300.jpg

Then one of your buddies puts on this new sick rap single on a burned CD, it's called 'crank dat' by soulja boi

Shit starts getting crazy, everyone is high af

Stacey's friend drops the bomb and takes off her shirt showing her luscious tits

0E79CB8.gif

Everyone starts making out on the couch getting crunk.

IT'S OVER

While your buddies are taking care of the 6/10s, you take Stacey up to your room, Green Day posters all over the wall

Then Stacey (she's hot as FUCK) stutters "I really like you, are we like... gonna do it?"

31d4b6f240000ccae03c2391b2dcdc6d.jpg

Stacey starts sucking your cock...

You are in ethereal otherworldly bliss.

Then you take her to the bed

you eat that pristine pussy

you fuck that pussy like a boss nigga

Like-really-steamy.gif

You kiss Stacey on the lips.

You go back downstairs and the bros are all wasted, they said they got laid, the other hoes went home, everyone laughs, the night was legit insane, everyone fucking dyed hair cutie emo teen girls into oblivion

When they all leave and it's just you and Stacey she says "hey I can say I'm staying at Jennifer's house, she'll cover for me, I can spend the night"

You passionately kiss Stacey

Then you go outside after that exhilarating teen sex

You lie in the backyard of your McMansion holding hands looking at the beautiful starry sky
924850_553250878167847_1113434623_n.jpg

"It's so beautiful" Stacey says... you just instinctively say "like you", she kisses you and you fuck again, on the grass

as you're covered in sweat you see the fireflies are out...

you both laugh catching fireflies without a care in the world

firefly_71578.jpg

Then you go to bed stroking her hair, you hear "I love you", you drift off into sleep, dopamine pumping like mad

you wake up...

"Stacey? where did she go?"

Then you realize the truth.

It's 2018, almost 2019. You never had that. You were a loser in middle school, high school, and college, if you are even going to college. You look like shit. You're a kissless virgin... You have no real friends to speak of. At best you are 'that guy', a hanger-on that people reluctantly associate with. You're a fucking ugly looking awkward nerd. You're getting older. Every day, you lose more and more youth, not that you were ever able to make any good of your youth anyway.

All of it was fake. You're the same piece of shit you always were. So you pull the trigger... and say goodbye to this cruel world where you have to suffer as a socially rejected outsider, forever.

tumblr_lwvdl0PXJA1qfvy2ko1_400.gif

This is suicide fuel. I feel sad now.

Skaters were really the biggest slayers in the 2000's , I liked watching and practicing. Brutal and nostalgic post , we're now in the 2020s
Back in the days everyone could ascend if they had that cool edgy guy vibe. Now it's all way back to stone age with chad only.

Fuck. Necronomicon or not this is brutal af.
70s-2000s were the time to be a teen/young adult, nowadays youth culture is dead for 80% of males. It's hanging out with your friends (if you have some) 3 times at month and maybe going to a shitty party in which one cares about you.

I went to high school in the early 90s. I was hearing of kickass parties as far back as middle school

yeah tbh.Social media destroyed us

Early WoW years. I was a kid but still feel nostalgia. Last quasi sane decade (even tho i never got a gf even back then)

Absolutely brutal

Pure pain I rememeber trying to skate but never could while chad emo skater gangs in the city would be everywhere. Eventually the city put those grind guards on everything and they slowly diminished into the social media world we have today.