Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you will get no respect as a small male

Framecels store zero fat in their arms and chest (which is all that matters). If anything it all goes to their belly and waist.
If you get too much fat, you become fat everywhere. But fuck belly fat, most subhuman distribution, even femoids have fat distributed better on their thighs/booty

Brazilian Smegma is going to screenshot this and give it a condescending heightist title, if he hasn’t done so already.

Last edited:
If you get too much fat, you become fat everywhere. But fuck belly fat, most subhuman distribution, even femoids have fat distributed better on their thighs/booty
They will have to walk around carrying their belly fat in a wheel barrel, but it's definitely worth it to finally get those 20 inch python fatceps.

I cannot say I disagree. My facial features aren't abhorrently judged by females. They're for the most part average aside from some minor signs of hair loss and acne. My face isn't particularly attractive but not super bad looking. It's my manletism that has really let me down. I know if I was at least 6'2 I could probably settle down with someone around my looks match level.