Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you will get no respect as a small male

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Went to chipotle. Every singer person got called sir or ma'am except for me. LMFAO. At least she didn't say sweatie or buddy but she just said nothing. She works fucking fast food and feels like she is too above me to call me sir. Just fucking lol at this shit. Being small as a man is literal death.

Is it brag to say that people call you sweetie? Because when a woman is called sweetie, it's catcalling or some shit.

foid cashiers dont even make eye contact with me they want me dead

same goes for looking young for your age

foid cashiers dont even make eye contact with me they want me dead

they do when they check my ID because my face is so fucking disfigured their estimates of my age are all over the place.

I'm 19 and I've gotten estimates of anywhere from 16 to 29.

People always ask me 'how's school' but I graduated years ago...

No tip for the rude!

I'm 24, but facially I look 15 at best. Luckily I'm not short.
A few months ago I was thinking about joining a gym so I went to check out one of the local gyms. The girl at reception asked me how old I am and if I have ID. I didn't have it with me because I didn't think I'd need it. I asked her if I can just walk around the gym to check out the equipment and she wouldn't let me.
You need to be at least 16 to join a gym without parent supervision. I'm 24 and she thought I was younger than 16. This is the kind of shit you have to deal with when you have a subhuman baby face.
I gave up and decided to continue working out at home.

I can't buy alcohol without getting embarrassed and when I'm at a restaurant with my family I can't order alcohol like everyone else without being asked for ID. People in general don't respect you at all. People at college often think I'm someone's younger brother. When I tell people I'm 24 they can't believe it. There's a guy there who is 19 and he looks almost 30. I'm 5 years older than him, but I look like a child next to him.

It's the biggest reason I'm still stuck being a teenager mentally. How am I supposed to grow up when I look like a teenager?

Last edited:
I want to sympathize but does it even matter if random clerks don't say nice things to you?

incel is still incel

People always ask me 'how's school' but I graduated years ago...
Hair dressers always ask me what year of high school I am and other school related shit. "Summer breaks, huh? I bet you're going to have a lot of fun." Often I don't even tell them my age because it's embarrassing. I'm 24.

I want to sympathize but does it even matter if random clerks don't say nice things to you?

incel is still incel
Yeah I didn't really care because she was fat an ugly tbh but it's just a common theme in my life. I literally predicted it as my turn came up.

5'7 120lbs 25y/o 0 girls kissed
I am 5'7 too man, while yes we are shorter than most men. We are far better than those under us, imagine being 5'4 or below. Be thankful you landed at 5'7 and can height fraud with shoes

I am 5'7 too man, while yes we are shorter than most men. We are far better than those under us, imagine being 5'4 or below. Be thankful you landed at 5'7 and can height fraud with shoes
Yeah. I don't really feel short since there are tons of asians where I live. I've been called tall by a lot of people even. My wrists, hands, and feet are another story.

Yeah. I don't really feel short since there are tons of asians where I live. I've been called tall by a lot of people even. My wrists, hands, and feet are another story.
We are all gonna make it ^_^

they do when they check my ID because my face is so fucking disfigured their estimates of my age are all over the place.

I'm 19 and I've gotten estimates of anywhere from 16 to 29.

Beyond over :feelsugh:

At 19 you have people assuming you to be 29 at worst?? Damn what the fuck will they say when you're actually 29.
Its over. I’m sorry

Im nearly identical to that except 20 lbs more

At 28, people usually think im in the 18-22 range. 2 years later, absolutely nothing has changed :feelsbadman:

So you're 170 cm/5'7, you may still earn some respect at that height, but need to have good frame and some amount of muscles packed on it. What is your bideltoid and biacromial? Wrist size?

Be thankful you landed at 5'7 and can height fraud with shoes
That's true, tbh, you can become like average barefoot male height with 4 inch shoes shoes which isn't that bad, imagine never catching average height, even in shoes. I have no idea how literal dwarves below 5'7 - 5'6 exist, you must have so strong mental state to keep coping it's unreal

5'7 120lbs 25y/o 0 girls kissed

Didn’t you fuck prostitutes before?
I've been called tall by a lot of people even
By dwarfs?
So you're 170 cm/5'7, you may still earn some respect at that height, but need to have good frame and some amount of muscles packed on it. What is your bideltoid and biacromial? Wrist size?
It’s over at 5’7. No amount of muscle will save him

Tall and skinny > manlet with muscle

Last edited:
Nah they will just see you as a overcompensating manlet
No, as long as you have average to nice frame, as i mentioned, and not going fullogre roidmaxx mode

Beyond over :feelsugh:

At 19 you have people assuming you to be 29 at worst?? Damn what the fuck will they say when you're actually 29.

Nice of you to think that I'll still be around by then.

Btw I've found that wearing an expensive suit adds about 5 years. Looking a bit older ain't that bad in a job interview but I still wish I wasn't a framelet ricecel.

No, as long as you have average to nice frame, as i mentioned, and not going fullogre roidmaxx mode
Women would rather a taller specimen. Sorry but manlets can’t win.

same goes for looking young for your age
Bro, my 16 year old co-worker asked me what grade I was in, and I was like ? I'm 21, and they thought I was lying. Fucking over.

When I walk up to a foid cashier they automatically act extremely unnerved

We are all gonna make it ^_^
:chad:
EcuntR

Brutal height/frame pill, from what I've seen. It is completely over if you're under 5"10 with a small frame.

At least you didn't get noticed and at least the foid didn't say anything. I think thats nicer than saying anything tbh, but stay strong boyo.

Is it brag to say that people call you sweetie? Because when a woman is called sweetie, it's catcalling or some shit.
No, I had sever acne covering my face with a recessed chin and girls called me sweetie. It means you're ugly and you look non threatening(framecel with low body fat).

Time to bloatmaxx?
Framecels store zero fat in their arms and chest (which is all that matters). If anything it all goes to their belly and waist.