Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You think those fancy blackpills gonna save you?

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
The most brutal blackpill to swallow is realizing that most of us (not all) are slaves of holes. It doesn't matter how blackpilled we are supposed to be. Holes will never lose and you could lose due to them. One once you get positive attention from foids for free you go back to :bluepill: mode. We are slaves of our own biology. It's trully over :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFmH_J2PzU&ab_channel=Drater

Last edited:
>You think those fancy blackpills gonna save you?

No they just explained why it is over.

Very true. Everyone here would start simping as soon as they think they have a chance with a female. Cant escape your dna:blackpill::blackpill:

just take pills that kill your libido bro

>You think those fancy blackpills gonna save you?

No they just explained why it is over.
Most incels are expecting to ascend after swallowing the blackpill. The sad truth is that most of them will lose their minds once a foid give them some respect turning back to the bluepillled again.

Most incels are expecting to ascend after swallowing the blackpill.
I think its the opposite, at least for me is. Youre right about how deep is integrated into men to simp for crumbs of pussy at first attention they get. Thats why i stay far away from any chat with women, especially is she tends to virtue signal.

Your worst enemies as an incel are incels themselves !

I take escitalopram for my depression and anxiety. It an SSRI. This class of medication is known to reduce libido.
my father takes that and tells me to use it too lol, I only use finasteride rn

One once you get positive attention from foids for free you go back to :bluepill: mode.
I highly doubt that after roughly 15 years of being detached from the bluepill, I could ever go back. It's impossible.
But I'd love to test it out if the chance arises.

Has finasteride lowered your libido or erection quality? The problem with fin is that it can affect memory.
Why you wanna erection quality as an incel?:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Has finasteride lowered your libido or erection quality? The problem with fin is that it can affect memory.
my erections yea but not significantly. About my libido I'm not sure , I can't remember how it used to be but I think I don't get horny spontaneously that often anymore, when I need it, it's there tho. I was already depressed and have shit memory, nothing changed on that

If youre white/kpop-gook/black, got get laid.

If youre ethnic like brown arab, thai or curry, suicide might be the option

Blackpill triumphs everything. fk foids.
foid can kill itself. never talk with foid online.

We were literally made to fuck warm pussy. That's the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back