Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You think seamaxxing will work? It may go wrong...

G

Ghost

Captain

Note: translation not so good. Tagalog language has no gendered pronouns. No gendered term for "husband" or "wife". Either way it's "spouse = asawa"

And "Tatay" means "father" (or term called to anyone who is old enough to be a dad. Used as a respectful or neutral context to be called that)

Dont marry them, i think that will be easy and as i am in sea, i can say women here are easier and don't care about height

If he knew blackpill this wouldn't happen, I bet he shared his wealth with her or had it in pinay back accounts. If you gonna marry a foreigner on their lands, you hide all your wealth in foreign bank accounts or apps and only share what you need for current living, you obscure all your savings so that they cant divorce rape you.

If they try to divorce or sniff out a marriage falling apart you gtfo out of there ASAP back to your country, your country wont give a fk about foreign courts when it comes to financial situation especially when its some third world shithole.

Foids everywhere care about height. At least the Westfoids are honest about it.
Idk man, ive seen guys here shorter than me bag bitches, just fuck, no way a woman will date or stay with a shorter guy but if she is drunk enough, it could happen

but if she is drunk enough, it could happen
Or if she's retarded enough, beat all foids into either retardation or into a vegetable. That's how to solve heightism.

Or if she's retarded enough, beat all foids into either retardation or into a vegetable. That's how to solve heightism.
Idk man what do you have to lose go try it out

Idk man what do you have to lose go try it out
My point is that even if you killed dozens of men or are one of the deadliest soldiers living today, foids will still not be attracted by you if you're short. Intimidation is entirely determined by height instead of personality or behavior, which is a principal universally agreed upon by every single toilet on this planet, no matter if it's a North Korean foid or a Sentinelese foid.

Idk man, ive seen guys here shorter than me bag bitches, just fuck, no way a woman will date or stay with a shorter guy but if she is drunk enough, it could happen
how tall are you

Foids everywhere care about height. At least the Westfoids are honest about it.
sea has a relatively shorter median height so you might have some luck there

SEAmaxxing works for normies, they have more of an advantage in status and money over foids in SEA than in the west

since they rely on that for dates, they can generally get more mileage in SEA

plus JBW, less stringent height requirements, a culture which doesn't hate males, etc. it's probably a better option for them than settling with a fat landwhale in the west, who will still divorcerape them anyway jfl

it may go wrong if you are retarded and think it works for marriage. What did he expect?
it may also go wrong if you are subhuman or curry / ricecel

5'10-11 and by surprised I'm referring to the foids
Its over, i might have a good face but am balding, short, and non nt.

Brutal cookiepill

View attachment 1242302

Note: translation not so good. Tagalog language has no gendered pronouns. No gendered term for "husband" or "wife". Either way it's "spouse = asawa"

And "Tatay" means "father" (or term called to anyone who is old enough to be a dad. Used as a respectful or neutral context to be called that)
If you go pick up a wife from a third world country the deal you're making is that you'll provide for her so of course their relationship fell apart the moron has no money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back