Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL you think anyone is ever too far gone?

truecelhell

truecelhell

Recruit
★★
i'm neurotic for the whole day and all i do is harass trannies on discord get banned from the same server then rejoin on an alt, i need to start harassing foids irl or sth, the world made it clear no one wants me anywhere so i might aswell get some satsifaction, i could die tmr or next week or in the next hour and it'd be 18 years down the drain, why would i be a cuck to people and care about the most tedious things, there's nothing limiting human suffering, the failo effect follows me everywhere, would you guys ever pursue friends or gfs eventually, i get shamed for having no friends when it's just people using eachother anyways, i'm too much of a subhuman, wherever i'll go i'll get bullied, might aswell stay a hiki

i'm neurotic for the whole day and all i do is harass trannies on discord get banned from the same server then rejoin on an alt, i need to start harassing foids irl or sth, the world made it clear no one wants me anywhere so i might aswell get some satsifaction, i could die tmr or next week or in the next hour and it'd be 18 years down the drain, why would i be a cuck to people and care about the most tedious things, there's nothing limiting human suffering, the failo effect follows me everywhere, would you guys ever pursue friends or gfs eventually, i get shamed for having no friends when it's just people using eachother anyways, i'm too much of a subhuma, wherever i'll go i'll get bullied, might aswell stay a hiki
why do you have that shit app? i deleted it months ago.

why do you have that shit app? i deleted it months ago.
idk coping, seeing people in similar positions and it's all fakecels tbh, i'm not gonna try to fit in anymore, everyone lifemogs me to suicide

Whats a good Discord to meet new people (i know from experience they wont meet in real life)

Whats a good Discord to meet new people (i know from experience they wont meet in real life)
discord is a cucked normie app. it has more normies than even this site.

discord is a cucked normie app. it has more normies than even this site.
I know i rarely use it but still its the best place to interact with people that arent greedy Streamers or OF whores

Depends on the Server i guess im only on looksmaxx and investing servers so idk
when servers get too big they become cucked is what ive noticed.

harassing foids is a waste of time. theyll already report you for even breathing in their direction or looking "creepy", its an instant arrest to talk to one. honestly, find some new copes. hobbymaxx brocel. cuckcord will only make you ldar the whole day. there was a time i was doing the same as you (honestly sometimes do) but now i feel somewhat better after refocusing on other things. recently picked up building huge lego sets and playing fallout nv. sounds gay as fuck but its actually quite fun

harassing foids is a waste of time. theyll already report you for even breathing in their direction or looking "creepy", its an instant arrest to talk to one. honestly, find some new copes. hobbymaxx brocel. cuckcord will only make you ldar the whole day. there was a time i was doing the same as you (honestly sometimes do) but now i feel somewhat better after refocusing on other things. recently picked up building huge lego sets and playing fallout nv. sounds gay as fuck but its actually quite fun
lol maybe but honestly existentialism cucked me, i don't enjoy anything so why go out and experience anything nothing will last forever and one day you'll just be a dead corpse in the morgue, best thing to do is make this world your bitch during your short stay but i can't even do that

lol maybe but honestly existentialism cucked me, i don't enjoy anything so why go out and experience anything nothing will last forever and one day you'll just be a dead corpse in the morgue, best thing to do is make this world your bitch during your short stay but i can't even do that
true we will all be dead one day but id rather spend my time trying to make the best of it than living the rest of my life in misery. can be happy and die or be miserable and die

true we will all be dead one day but id rather spend my time trying to make the best of it than living the rest of my life in misery. can be happy and die or be miserable and die
and some people will rejoice at your death lmao. wish i could live fidel castro's life

Unless you are NT, you will be wasting your time

there is plenty of non nt people on discord, they just get turned into lolcows
Yeah, my jestermaxxing days are counted. Im (mostly) done with it

As a neet my chance of integrating into society has become 0 due to having no prospects in schooling, work, or making friends

As a neet my chance of integrating into society has become 0 due to having no prospects in schooling, work, or making friends
how old are you

chad can neet and he'll have legit every bitch lined up for him ready to fuck, wish i cared more about changing seems i'm fr too dead inside and accepting defeat