Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You tell a funny joke and a Hot Foid laughs but then she get's a disgusted look on her face.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
It's like your humour momentarily overrides her disgust for 2 seconds, but then she realizes your ugly and it's back to the usual.

Outright being ignored or full contempt.

I don't remember a moment where foids laughed at one of my jokes

I don't tell jokes, emote or socialize with foids in any capacity beyond work, it helps keep the harassment charges at bay if I happen to look at her for 3 seconds longer then she likes.

I don't remember a moment where foids laughed at one of my jokes
It doesn't happen very often, only if other people are there. No Hot Foid would talk with me 1 on 1 unless they had no choice.

It doesn't happen very often, only if other people are there. No Hot Foid would talk with me 1 on 1 unless they had no choice.
Brutal :feelsbadman:

She probably realized that laughing/giggling can be interpreted as flirting. Thus the instant she could snap back from it she made sure to give you a disgusted face. Foids do be foids.

Her programming gets disrupted before she does a full reset. Many such cases

Her programming gets disrupted before she does a full reset. Many such cases
lol good analogy like a full windows restore of their operating system.

A bug or virus was detected, then the automatic override switch was triggered and a full clean restore done automatically without any conscious decision.

When this was complete the face of disgust returned.

Like the joke never occurred completely wiped from memory.

I've experienced this with other men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back