Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should thank God

• Thread starter Deleted member 36565
  • Start date
Deleted member 36565

Deleted member 36565

I didn't want any of this
-
U have community to fall back on
IMG 20210913 055447

any time you need to speak to anyone you already know the right place it's like ur in a war zone and ur comfortable cuz you have ur side who will give you the ammo and the weapons to defend the enemy Let's imagine the incels aren't existed and ER wasn't there you will be in the darkness don't know what to do or you will just call urself single like the normies or ur mental illness will increase to higher warning u will be in whirlwind of thinking that will literally kill you so you should thank god about this community

True. Before I knew this community i couldnt conceive that so many people would experience the same problems that normies pretend dont even exist

No that's bullshit

I would thank God if he would kill my in my sleep and give me an all expenses paid free trip to heaven for the shitty hand he dealt me

A God that keeps me alive in this world and holds the threat of hell over my head after how much he's fucked me over is not worthy of thanks or praise

If this website got shutdown today nothing would change for me, I'd find another distraction, this forum does not make difference at all

mirin' complete butchery of the English language and disastrous syntax to the point of indecipherability.

No that's bullshit

I would thank God if he would kill my in my sleep and give me an all expenses paid free trip to heaven for the shitty hand he dealt me

A God that keeps me alive in this world and holds the threat of hell over my head after how much he's fucked me over is not worthy of thanks or praise

If this website got shutdown today nothing would change for me, I'd find another distraction, this forum does not make difference at all
Bjk
reminded me of you

cbt

you become a sheep and just repeat everything that was said once before to fit in

there is a right and wrong way to see things to talk about things if you dont conform the norm and want to be a snowflake you ll be kicked out

advantages and disadvantages

you learn to think and see the world in a different light and you are forced to say this is the best way to see it

this is the best you could achieve, there is no progression. you are getting compliments for the things you are bcuz you crave affection and seek

for it here - and thats what keeps you here even if you sometimes thought you could be on your own

praise for doing nothing, praise for deteriorating this is what you get here

you can also get praise for your copes but you have to follow certain rules how you frame them

obviously if your life is getting shittier and your only solace is this forum you will become crazy and either become so neurotic that you do something stupid that gets you banned subconsciously wishing to get out off this vicious feedbackloop, or you will end up actually comitting sui (happens very rarely) or you somehow manage to leave the forum because since you are getting positive feedback for rotting i.e. self-harm you cut off your only source of happiness - the forum

so you either cope or ldar

[UWSL]A God that keeps me alive in this world and holds the threat of hell over my head after how much he's fucked me over is not worthy of thanks or praise[/UWSL]

I would thank god if i was born with good genetics and just have a normal life like any other person.
I dont even want a mansion full of hot stacies with a 26 car garage, i just want to have a normal life, but not even this that bastard could give to me.
(also keep coping, god doesnt exist)
Also this.

Last edited:
Fesikhcel cope, there is no god.

This, God if he does exist probably is absolutely indifferent. Probably don’t even have a sense of morality because morality is a human construct that changes every generation because it lacks objectivity.

u will be in whirlwind of thinking that will literally kill you so you should thank god about this community
I was fine in the darkness before i discovered this community and i'll be fine in the darkness long after,blackpill is my religion.
I don't pray or rely on no clown in the sky,the only ''god'' i rely on is me.
Everyone else is gonna dissapoint me and let me down.