Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God is fucked up

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Why the hell would a good god tease sub5 men by showing happy couples making love in front our eyes everywhere we go? Why is this loving God making us suffer day to day? Why did this loving God create us knowing that our fate has been determined? Why is this loving God hurting us? This not a loving God, this god is harming us, he has no mercy on people like us. God doesn't believe in equality because he gives good genetics to Chads and he curses us (incels) with bad genetics. God is an all knowing being, he should know that genetics will determine how your life will be like. All religions are a cope. There's no point in believing religion, they are all man-made. They are like myths.

Why the hell would a good god tease sub5 men by showing happy couples making love in front our eyes everywhere we go? Why is this loving God making us suffer day to day? Why did this loving God create us knowing that our fate has been determined? Why is this loving God hurting us? This not a loving God, this god is harming us, he has no mercy on people like us. God doesn't believe in equality because he gives good genetics to Chads and he curses us (incels) with bad genetics. God is an all knowing being, he should know that genetics will determine how your life will be like. All religions are a cope. There's no point in believing religion, they are all man-made. They are like myths.
if his plan for us is to LDAR and die alone, then fuck that shit.

Religion is silly and retarded. But it's good for controlling the masses

"A Bad welcome, to a street filled with Disgrace, for in the end to become a Couple of Bones.." --DarkMTS

What if "God" is actually a foid? That would explain some things.

I poop on God (aka dog)

religion is third rate opium

God's gonna cut you down

evil is just another reflection of god

The incel gods are cruel...

The most annoying part is when you ask a Christian these questions and they say "that's not God, that's the devil doing that :foidSoy:"

The devil gave me these genetics? But I thought God was the creator, not the devil?

The devil made it so that the purpose of life is to kill and eat other life? That's simply blasphemous to say. God literally said God is the one who created the earth and life

And yet, so many low iq Christians just default to these retarded answers when you ask them difficult questions

Or worse "that's not God who did that, that's you who did that" okay yeah it's my fault I was born non NT, gotcha. Galaxy brain stuff right here.

These are all real answers I've gotten to these questions from my family members btw

It's always "something bad happened? That's the DEVIL's fault!!!!!!!"
Or "something good happened? PRAISE BE, GOD IS GOOD"

good thing = always credit God, bad thing = they always blame it on the devil

God is all powerful and even admitted "i can stop the devil whenever I want, I have him on a leash". In other words, even when the devil does something evil, God just watches it happen and does nothing about it. Like a mother who enables a drunk abusive father. The enabler is just as bad as an abuser, and God is the enabler whenever the devil does something bad in this world. A loving god would not happily go along with such evil things in this world.

Anywho, no hate to the Christians btw, I have a lot of respect for them because many of them are great people and I like the set of morals given by the Bible. It just annoys me when they can't answer a question and instead give a nonsense answer.