Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You should stop looking for negativity, and look for positivity instead!"

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
The title is a paraphrasing of what my aunt that's visiting us told me this morning. Going by the established pattern, "not focusing on negativity" really just means "Ignore what's making you upset and just Consoom." :foidSoy::soy:

Didn't u make this thread already

I guess technically, since the post button was freezing, and I kept pressing it.
Brootal. Yea this site bugs out a lot, faggot script kiddies are running their shit tier dos attacks constantly

Funny name
That’s what your aunt probably thinks of you :feelshaha:
No, I'm pretty well liked in my family. They just don't like me when I get too angry like I've been without my edibles lately.

EEy-uQ_WsAARE2P.jpg:large
WTF? Why'd you post my other aunt?

Your aunt is a nasty bitch! She hit me on the head with a hammer and I woke up tied up in the basement and she sucked me dry til my balls were empty and i had to smell her farts nasty shit innit.
?