Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should specialopsmaxx

ÜbermenschWOD

ÜbermenschWOD

Banned
-
I'm a strong advocate of - its okay to be ugly but it's not okay to be weak.

"But I'm skinny af, bruh :feelsaww:"

Imagine this, you're at a nightclub in NYC and toilets are thirsting over this absolute Chad. Who's the king here? Obviously the Chad.

Now imagine this scenario, the chad for some reason decided to visit Boulder, Colorado and went on to hike with two of his stacy girlfriends. As he's new in Boulder, he's struggling adjust at this altitude. How do you know all of that? Well, you're seeing everything that is going on through your sniper scope from the top of a mountain :feelshehe:

Now who's the king here? Of course, whoever that can pull the trigger at the right moment.

Power is relative. As a wise man once said, "In town you're the law, out here it's me."

As a blackpilled male, you understand you have no power. But that's only true if you agree with the "Human Code of Conduct 101".

The "Human Code of Conduct 101" suggests that you shouldn't harm others.

But it has no problem when a genetically gifted male fucks another man's wife and destroys the marriage.

What does that mean? That means the "HCC 101" is flawed.

And we are okay with being indoctrinated by an unwritten and flawed manifesto and feel weak as a consequence.

If you read Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche, you might even get the impression that the whole concept of morality is a social disease that can prevent you from achieving full autonomy and power.

Now don't get any twisted ideas. I'm not saying you should mass-murdermaxx. That's not what I'm saying.

What I am saying however is that when you see a guy with a 8,9 or 10 toilet. You should be able to look him in the eye and think, "You might have won the genetic lottery but I am capable of stalking you like my FBI agent and then executing you like my war criminal ancestors."

There's a great sense of self-assurance in knowing for a fact that you're capable of great violence.

Infact, learning violence in a controlled environment can even help you control your violent side.

So how do you specialopsmaxx?

4 things actually:-

- You should have great fitness (by fitness I don't mean musclemaxx. I specifically mean you should be good at rucking, running and pullups).

- You should be as good as you can with weapons. Actually a great start would be airsoft as proper airsoft practice has a significant carryover on real weapons.

- Being able to survive in jungle environment during both extreme heat and cold. It gives you an edge both physically and mentally.

- Studying guerilla warfare aka winning a war without winning a single battle.

If you think violence is ugly or that violence shouldn't be taught or that life should be all calm and loving, I wanna just say to you that violence is more common than you think. It's just that soyciety doesn't recognize it.

- When your crush that you're willing to die for gets pounded hard by a chad and then people on r/inceltears makes you look like the bad guy. That's a form of violence.

- When a foid lies about her bodycount to an innocent guy and takes advantage of his hard earned wealth. That's a form of violence.

- When your looksmatch has the audacity to reject you and mock you by going for a guy out of her league, that's a form of violence.

Violence comes from power and power in society comes from unwritten rules.

Do you still think violence isn't happening all around you/ TO YOU... all the time?

Instead of thinking that violence is your enemy, befriend it in a healthy way, it might just become your greatest natural cope.