Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You should not commit suicide because

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Angels don't have a sex according to the Gospel (Mt 22.30 ; Marc 12.25 ; Luc 20.34-36) so nobody could technically have sex with you once in paradise. It's over.

as if we were going to heaven.

B-b... But... Muh 72 virgins... Allah always keeps His promises...

religions fake.

If christianity is bs then there's nobody who could technically have sex with you in afterlife, whether angels or other stuffs. So my argument makes sense. It's still over.

B-b... But... Muh 72 virgins... Allah always keeps His promises...

Some muslim theologians say that the "72 virgins" thing is a bad traduction from old arabic. The text originaly meant "72 raisins". So it's over x1000 for heretics.

Don't give the fucking normies what they want. Dont give them the satisfaction. Live if only to spite them.

Don't give the fucking normies what they want. Dont give them the satisfaction. Live if only to spite them.
Nice post
You can even spite them in a particulER way

What are you talking about? You don’t become an angel in the Christian afterlife.

Angels don't have a sex according to the Gospel (Mt 22.30 ; Marc 12.25 ; Luc 20.34-36) so nobody could technically have sex with you once in paradise. It's over.

If angels don't have sex then that means no sex drive, right?

Sounds like a win to me.

Rather than be servants in Heaven I feel more incels will become rulers in Hell

people aren't "married or given in marriage" in the christian idea of the afterlife. there's no mention of a. people becoming angels, b. people banging in heaven, or c. hell being anything but annihilation or torment (ruling/partying in hell is a milton/misinformed grimdark edgelord thing) your only chance to get laid is while you're still bodily alive.

ergo, it's over but i'm gonna ride this ride until i'm kicked off. better to piss off the normies who'd rather see us fail and sui.

God there are some seriously retarded threads on this forum....usually about religion

The best people are in hell. Heaven is full of mass murderers because according to Christianity belief in Jesus is the only requirement for entrance in Heaven. That means if you kill someone but you believe in Jesus you will go to heaven nonetheless. All the people who ever bullied me will go to heaven since they were all believers.

cope, we're actually dead and serving time in hell right now.

And bang cheap hookers.

Just don't be a cuck theory is enough to not make you rope

Not even killing yourself will relieve you of your virginity.