Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Why should I love you?!"

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
"Why should I love you?! Other than that you're my son, why should I love you?" I could only stare in dumbfounded, timid silence at my mother, having one of her psychotic moments. She had been committed to a mental health facility twice before, and these episodes could come or worsen without warning. And during this moment, which wasn't the last either, I was probably 12-13. If I roped back then, it wouldn't have been suicide, but murder. But I digress.

I was thinking that we would say the same to humanity and the world. Why should we be loving, respectful, contributing, tax-paying, peaceful, or law-abiding AT ALL when we don't get the benefits of being in a society in return? It's like paying taxes but not being able to drive. Or not breaking the law, but not being able to vote. And yes, not having a loving girlfriend and hope for a family (if we want that) even though we've met all the requirements that society tells us to have.

Normies think incels just fall out of the sky, hateful and bitter (and hence, deserving of preemptive hate and rejection). But no one is born that way. We are molded, created. We see ourselves doing everything we've been told to do, only to be brutally and hatefully chastised "No one OWES you a date, or sex!" Fine then. I'll stop paying taxes. I'll just make up deductions and see if they're noticed. I'll be an asshole at all times. And why bother showering, or even having a fucking job? Why bother staying in shape?

And that's why incels feel that way. All the effort and expense to be a "good person"? Refund.

Slap that bitch

Slap that bitch
Well she's getting old now. She'll probably die not too long from now. I have every right not to go to her funeral. Others in the family would be mortified (even if they full-well KNOW what happened), but that's something I'll have to weigh the pros and cons of.

Slap that bitch
Snoop Dogg Gangsta GIF by MOODMAN

"Why should I love you?! Other than that you're my son, why should I love you?" I could only stare in dumbfounded, timid silence at my mother, having one of her psychotic moments. She had been committed to a mental health facility twice before, and these episodes could come or worsen without warning. And during this moment, which wasn't the last either, I was probably 12-13. If I roped back then, it wouldn't have been suicide, but murder. But I digress.

I was thinking that we would say the same to humanity and the world. Why should we be loving, respectful, contributing, tax-paying, peaceful, or law-abiding AT ALL when we don't get the benefits of being in a society in return? It's like paying taxes but not being able to drive. Or not breaking the law, but not being able to vote. And yes, not having a loving girlfriend and hope for a family (if we want that) even though we've met all the requirements that society tells us to have.

Normies think incels just fall out of the sky, hateful and bitter (and hence, deserving of preemptive hate and rejection). But no one is born that way. We are molded, created. We see ourselves doing everything we've been told to do, only to be brutally and hatefully chastised "No one OWES you a date, or sex!" Fine then. I'll stop paying taxes. I'll just make up deductions and see if they're noticed. I'll be an asshole at all times. And why bother showering, or even having a fucking job? Why bother staying in shape?

And that's why incels feel that way. All the effort and expense to be a "good person"? Refund.
JoinedJan 26, 2024Posts54

Well said.

Never feel shame in abandoning your mother.

Tell her that love is too good for her.

Why should we be loving, respectful, contributing, tax-paying, peaceful, or law-abiding AT ALL when we don't get the benefits of being in a society in return?
You DO get the benefits of being in a society. Doctors, Healthcare, Streets, Public Transport, Supermarkets, Justice System, you can walk the streets without the fear of getting robbed or beaten, educational system, neetbux, sewer system, electrical system, tapwater, the list is endless.

You DO get the benefits of being in a society. Doctors, Healthcare, Streets, Public Transport, Supermarkets, Justice System, you can walk the streets without the fear of getting robbed or beaten, educational system, neetbux, sewer system, electrical system, tapwater, the list is endless.
Some users are so excessively fixated on sexual love that they lose sight of everything else.

You shouldn't, morality is subjective. You aught to do whatever you want, it's all based on preconception.
Why bother staying in shape?
Cause after SHTF you can R@PE any foid you like. Being in shape is also important to physically defend yourself against all simps. You need muscles in order to split lips, bash in skulls and (no homo) ass rape normies after SHTF.

I've got to disagree. That's the equivalent of a parent saying they love you because they "put a roof over your head" and "don't stick you in the oven as a form of punishment". Basic things like this are what society does for criminals and those that don't want to help themselves anyway.

I've got to disagree. That's the equivalent of a parent saying they love you because they "put a roof over your head" and "don't stick you in the oven as a form of punishment". Basic things like this are what society does for criminals and those that don't want to help themselves anyway.
????
You say you disagree, but you didn't invalidate anything I said ...

I could argue that half of these are pointless, if not biased against us, especially the justice system.

But, I believe these are basic decencies that come without letting us easily commit suicide. There's a standard that needs to be set when you force people to stay alive.

????
You say you disagree, but you didn't invalidate anything I said ...
Happiness and acceptance aren't on par with the basic functions you mentioned, boyo.

Again, I don't think your input said anything relevant in the first place.

You have one fucked up mom.
Normies think incels just fall out of the sky, hateful and bitter (and hence, deserving of preemptive hate and rejection). But no one is born that way. We are molded, created.
True. They think we're bitter and that's why women don't want to date us. In reality, women don't like us so we became bitter. They have the cause and effect backwards.

Some users are so excessively fixated on sexual love that they lose sight of everything else.
Yep. The blackpill is more than women or even love. It's about life and reality itself. There is a lack of human connection, respect, dignity, etc. How everything is corrupt and owned by the Jews, and how there is no future even if you ascend because guess what? It can easily be taken away by the Jew. Certainly, for any children you potentially have.

True. They think we're bitter and that's why women don't want to date us. In reality, women don't like us so we became bitter. They have the cause and effect backwards.
Right on. I used to be such a kind and caring gentleman as a child. I had the typical child's innocence and most of us here did as well. We only became this way because the world beat us down. I slowly turned from that sweet innocent child into the creepy loner guy that doesn't say anything.

Right on. I used to be such a kind and caring gentleman as a child. I had the typical child's innocence and most of us here did as well. We only became this way because the world beat us down. I slowly turned from that sweet innocent child into the creepy loner guy that doesn't say anything.
Couldn't have said it better myself, society did this to us.

Having a repulsive mother is the worst of all, growing up having the worst foid of your life.

Bluepilled cuck

Fine then. I'll stop paying taxes. I'll just make up deductions and see if they're noticed.
:soy: NOOOOO YOU MUST PAY YOUR TAXES SO israel CAN KEEP BOMBING CHILDREN IN PALESTINE!