Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You see a 5 Year Old Getting Molested What Do you Do?

Would You Stop A Pedo From Molesting a 5 year old girl

• Yes Id step In

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Depends On My Mood

Votes: 14 12.5%

• Total voters
ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
Hypothetically imagine you see a weak old hobo molesting a 5 year old girl. Would you step in to stop it? Assume you are 100% able to and at no risk of injury.

Disclaimer I am not a pedo I would stop it. I would feel bad for her only because shes 5. If she was older I wouldn't give a shit.

Last edited:
@Friezacel care to explain? Lmao your at no risk for stopping the pedo (Not taking issues with your choice just curious)

Yes I would step in or at the VERY least tell someone what's happening

Yes I would step in or at the VERY least tell someone what's happening
That's reasonable. I would stop him if I don't get charged for assault or anything. I'd just feel bad because shes a kid or smthn

She isnt entitled to my help

I didn't see the 5 I would probably step in yea

I would step in. It's a literal 5 year old innocent child, not some teenage whore

Based. That's my decision too. What age would you no longer interfere?
Anything past 13 I'd have to consider it more carefully, because that is not a child anymore. If it was like a 15+ year old, I most likely wouldn't help because most of them dress like sluts and are asking for it anyway. If it was a very modestly dressed adult women who was not dressed provocatively, I might even help then if I didn't have to fear for myself getting injured.

Wouldnt be my business. hobo guy can take whatever he can get, wont stop him

Anything past 13 I'd have to consider it more carefully, because that is not a child anymore. If it was like a 15+ year old, I most likely wouldn't help because most of them dress like sluts and are asking for it anyway. If it was a very modestly dressed adult women who was not dressed provocatively, I might even help then if I didn't have to fear for myself getting injured.
Honestly, I would never help a women unless it was very clear she was not a feminist. Feminist until proven innocent. That being said anything under 10 I personally would interfere regardless.

Who the hell said no :feelswhat:

Honestly, I would never help a women unless it was very clear she was not a feminist. Feminist until proven innocent. That being said anything under 10 I personally would interfere regardless.
Yeah, I'd try to help any legit child if I could. Only way I'd help a teenager or older is if it was very obvious she wasn't a slut (which is very hard to determine just by looks of course).

As someone who was molested near that age...absolutely step in and beat the shit out of the hobo.

I said yes, I would stop. But I'd let some reward after. Now, we can discuss what the reward entails, but I'd still want a reward for saving you.

lmao you sure? Id feel bad probably just because shes 5. You wouldn't feel bad?
Same 5 year old girl you see is gonna be another mindless retard in 12 years. no point in feeling bad even if the seeds of evil inside their brain havent hatched yet.

Same 5 year old girl you see is gonna be another mindless retard in 12 years. no point in feeling bad even if the seeds of evil inside their brain havent hatched yet.
This is 100 percent a FOID or fakecel.

I can see that argument but I feel like I would just end up feeling too bad because of guilt and have to step in.

The world if it operated by this logic;

Global Warming Earth GIF by gifnews

wait for the punchline where it's a circus act named 'the aristocrats'

ok but nah I'm not whiteknighting for the foid, let it be

unironically no

It's a five year old girl you brainlet
Yeah and she is 99,9% growing up to be another whore. You arent thinking long term enough
also this

Yes children are too innocent i would feel bad for not helping

What do i gain out of saving her ? Nothing
Helping is something you do without expecting anything in return, at least in cases like these where it's a vulnerable 5 yo