Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You probably had one chance to ascend but threw it away

Kaff

Kaff

Greycel
Bluepillers will often tell you that there was probably one girl that secretly liked you but you missed your chance due to your defeatist mindset. We all know this is more than likely not true but despite the blackpill being the truth there are ALWAYS outliers. There are guys out there who are sub-5 with nothing going for them yet have a girlfriend who isn’t a whale and truly cares about them but you aren’t that guy. If the stars were aligned and you made some slightly different life decisions you would probably be in the bed with a girl as you’re reading this but it is not our case. I truly envy the lucky ones who managed to have a true ascension despite losing the genetic lottery because it could’ve been me, but I know it never will.

The only chance i had was rejection

I was just unlucky overall in many ways.

threw it away means you weren't NT(and your ability to be NT is genetically determined )

"The lucky ones" are just betabuxxes lol

I can't recall any those type situations