Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You play fighting games?

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
I personally was addicted to fighting games for years since sf4 and mk9... imo the best video game genre, all about mind games and skill unless some charchters and mechanics are unbalanced. also atching pro tournament players play and learn from them is really fun too

Last edited:
I would if I had a fight stick. I have the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Mortal Kombat X on Steam, but they seem to be unplayable with the keyboard. I love fighting games, I used to play SFII Flash as a kid when I was like 7.

No I'm not black

not really my genre, i liked playing mortal kombat to see the fatalities

I played them more when i was younger.
The fighting game community is full of really awful people lol

fps or nothing

No, because they're boring + the community is absolute nigger tier.

Yeah but I am absolute dogshit at it no matter how hard I try

DBZ: Shin Budokai?

I would if I had a fight stick. I have the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Mortal Kombat X on Steam, but they seem to be unplayable with the keyboard. I love fighting games, I used to play SFII Flash as a kid when I was like 7.
controllers are much better than sticks and i played with both.

I played them more when i was younger.
The fighting game community is full of really awful people lol
FGC was hilarious, now way too many fags and trannies

fps or nothing
Playing only 1 genre can get boring af
I like open world games tbh
me too

I’m waiting for tekken 8 or sf 6 or a 3d mk. No sense in trying now, that’s a steep cliff of bullshit and losing. The only one I ever got good at was ARMS. I don’t like the anime ones because they all feel bad and the same.

I fight people in Minecraft pvp

They should make a mortal kombat game but with naked ninjas getting fucked by tentacles

i like guilty gear :feelsautistic:

I was a fuckin beast at Street Fighter II in the 90’s. :feelsthink:

I was moppin niggers up both at the local arcade as well on the excellent home console port whenever my buddies would come over to play on the good ol SNES. :ahegao:

Ryu was my “main” as the tournament niggers would say. :feelsUgh:

I wish I could play fighting games, I just never understand wtf is going on. I can *usually* pull off the special-inputs in street fighter but the whole meta around blocking, combos, etc eludes me. I don't understand how the fuck people figure this shit out, and I really don't understand how people figured it out 30 years ago when console ports were trash, there was no internet and you had to pay 50 cents every time you wanted to get your ass kicked.

My favorite is SoulCalibur because you get by with button-smashing to some extent. Not that I think I'm *good* at it, but at least I feel like I'm learning things when I dust off my Dreamcast or PS2 (i never played any of the newer ones even though I still play the first 3 from time to time) and spend an afternoon playing through single-player.

I wish I could play fighting games, I just never understand wtf is going on. I can *usually* pull off the special-inputs in street fighter but the whole meta around blocking, combos, etc eludes me. I don't understand how the fuck people figure this shit out, and I really don't understand how people figured it out 30 years ago when console ports were trash, there was no internet and you had to pay 50 cents every time you wanted to get your ass kicked.

My favorite is SoulCalibur because you get by with button-smashing to some extent. Not that I think I'm *good* at it, but at least I feel like I'm learning things when I dust off my Dreamcast or PS2 (i never played any of the newer ones even though I still play the first 3 from time to time) and spend an afternoon playing through single-player.
man I don't get fighting games at this "deep" level either. I just like that it's violent and the characters are sexy and the story is minimal but open enough to let your imagination run wild.

I like Tekken