Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You people need Jesus

The concept of being punished for lust just seems hetRophobic. If the lord is so loving why would he create consequences for expressing a natural desire?
natural desire is not being mesmerized by a woman lower back and thinking about making things to her

There is no point of pushing god in a secular government trying to turn your kids trans, until the government is weakened and or collapsed, foids will always disregard religious teachings in favor of state sponsored degeneracy.

I see so many crying souls on here waiting to be saved.

The woman may not love us, but there is a guy in a white dress and long hair that does.

His name is Jesus.

" Jesus is not only your savior, he's also your lover"
- pastor at my church

We need to get on our knees and fill the void in our hearts with the love of Jesus.

"Let the holy spirit come inside you. Let it fill you and move you."
-pastor at my church.

We don't need women The love from our lord and savior surpasses all love you can receive from a human.

And if you look at a woman with lust you will go to hell! That's why I lower my gaze and only look up at sky daddy.

Cuz sky daddy gona make sure that Ima go to heaven where I can spend eternity with him.

No women though, women only make you go to hell.
Jesus needs to suck my dick :lul:

I respect Jesus. But first of all I really need a girlfriend. Thats all. Wont happen tho

Fuck that Jew lol. White people would probably still have a rich, meaningful, and vibrant culture if it wasn’t for that Semetic religion.

Last edited:
I have never had sex as Im saving it for Jesus.
Saving what for Jesus? u will be sent to Hell if u don’t repent because it seems like u are saying something Evil and Disgusting in a trolling manner.

Saving what for Jesus? u will be sent to Hell if u don’t repent because it seems like u are saying something Evil and Disgusting in a trolling manner.
Im saving my soul and keeping it clean for Jesus <3

Jfl at being religious :feelshaha:

Moderators should ban religious cucks they are fakecel sexhavers + retarded + bluepilled as fuck

Cmon man do something ban this nigger
sexhavers?

I need Jesus to cut my lawn and maybe do some other yardwork

what are you counting your posts for?
too many of my posts have disappeared. just wanted to see how long until a janny removes a thread i posted and how often.

too many of my posts have disappeared. just wanted to see how long until a janny removes a thread i posted and how often.
happens when someone else gets their account wiped like @Sneir