Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You outlift and still get mogged - a tale of a gymcel.

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
I am a gymcel that takes his training pretty serious. The other day, I was at the gym on campus squatting 405 ass to grass. Then this known chad comes in and quarter squats 315 grunting. He never squats to depth and does bicep curls in a power rack. If you ask me he's a fucking pussy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But today, while I was having lunch alone on campus (as always, eating alone is an incel trait), I saw the guy studying with two stacies and socializing with them. I used to stupidly think how much you lifted mattered in attracting girls when I started lifting weights at 17. I was retarded and took me 4 years to realize that is false.

It's fucking over for gymcels. No matter how impressive your lifts are, how impressive your physique is, how big you are, if you don't have a girlfriend by like 18 or 19, you're fucking done. If you are attractive or even ok looking, you would have had the opportunity to mingle with the foids by the end of your teenage years. The fact that you couldn't manage that is an indication that you're fucked. This is the kind of crap that just doesn't change as you age - that is, how attractive you are to women - no matter what you do to improve yourself.

Try to make a conversation casually with the chad. Talk to him about lifting here and there. And one day you have the chance seeing him with foids, then you can hit up a conversation with him and drop subtle that you outlift him. No idea if it will lower his rep with the foids, but it will be a punch in his face he can't counterstrike. If he calls you ugly or virgin infront fo them - who cares? They know anyway.

Fight back boyo :dab:

if you don't have a girlfriend by like 18 or 19, you're fucking done.
Not always. I heard a lot of ascention stories after 20 since non-chads have to actually build their life up before they can score pussy. Given that you are not really incel tier in looks. Keep trying as long as you are young. You can rot and be bitter the rest of your life.

Yeah, even gym bunnies don't give a shit about how much a guy lifts. Pretty face + height > muscles.

Try to make a conversation casually with the chad. Talk to him about lifting here and there. And one day you have the chance seeing him with foids, then you can hit up a conversation with him and drop subtle that you outlift him. No idea if it will lower his rep with the foids, but it will be a punch in his face he can't counterstrike. If he calls you ugly or virgin infront fo them - who cares? They know anyway.

Fight back boyo :dab:
He could befriend Chad and fuck Stacies with him.

Not always. I heard a lot of ascention stories after 20 since non-chads have to actually build their life up before they can score pussy. Given that you are not really incel tier in looks. Keep trying as long as you are young. You can rot and be bitter the rest of your life.
Yeah, you hear stories like that here and there, but as a general rule, I'm sure if you're unpopular among foids, then you continue to be that way for the rest of your life.

I am 22 year old already. I'm one class away from finishing my Applied Math degree and had full 4 years in university. There is not doubt that once you graduate and get out of that college environment, it's more difficult to connect and make friends with people, let alone scoring a foid. This is true even for normies.

Yeah, even gym bunnies don't give a shit about how much a guy lifts. Pretty face + height > muscles.
I am only 5'9" and have an ugly face. I'm so fucked.

405 squat is really good tho tbh mirin
what are your other lifts

405 squat is really good tho tbh mirin
what are your other lifts
My bench is around 275 and deadlift is 500 lbs. My first powerlifting is coming up in early May so I am peaking for that. If everything goes well, it's going to be a PR city.

The only thing we can do is reject foid system of values and adopt our own where hard work and discipline elevates us above the plebes. It's cope, but what else is there to do?

nobody gives a slightest fuck about how much can you lift, all that matters to foids is how you look like :feelsthink::feelsthink:

I am 22 year old already. I'm one class away from finishing my Applied Math degree and had full 4 years in university. There is not doubt that once you graduate and get out of that college environment, it's more difficult to connect and make friends with people, let alone scoring a foid. This is true even for normies.
Wrong. I was a total outcast in school but at work I met some chads who saw I was a shy introvert and asked me to go out with them, just to see how I would behave. I didn't want to but I still said yes. Of course I still don't get any girls but my social life is now way better than it was in school. Once you have a car, own appartment and some money you have way more opportunities.

Sure, chad goes to college parties with horny foids every weekend but we don't. Parties, clubs and bars are still a thing for people in their 20s and 30s and you can use the time to maxx out and then hit the public.

How is your face ugly in particular? Can surgeries help you in any way? 5'9 is not too bad. I know two german 5'6 manlets(with 6/10 face tho) that ascend with a loving gf they met online. Both in their early 20s. Don't lose hope.

The only thing we can do is reject foid system of values and adopt our own where hard work and discipline elevates us above the plebes. It's cope, but what else is there to do?
Bluepilled normies contribute greatly to the said foid system of values because they believe in feminist values and just won't stop simping.

My bench is around 275 and deadlift is 500 lbs. My first powerlifting is coming up in early May so I am peaking for that. If everything goes well, it's going to be a PR city.
i see
your bench seems to be lagging behind your other lifts
still very good though
good luck with your powerlifting meet brah

He could befriend Chad and fuck Stacies with him.
Unironically this. Befriending men is way way easier than foids and those men will try to help you. Not all but there are some.

Unironically this. Befriending men is way way easier than foids and those men will try to help you. Not all but there are some.
So what you're saying is that foids will sleep with you just because you are a friend with a chad?

So what you're saying is that foids will sleep with you just because you are a friend with a chad?
No but chad will give you opportunity to meet with foids and its way less awkward than going out alone

i see
your bench seems to be lagging behind your other lifts
still very good though
good luck with your powerlifting meet brah
Yeah, I've struggled with my bench pretty much since I started lifting. My plan is to incorporate SlingShot that I just bought and do a fair amount of overload training. Also do a lot of incline and close grip.

Thanks brocel. At the meet, I will be representing all the gymcels on incels.is and turn my rage into fucking PRs.

nobody gives a slightest fuck about how much can you lift, all that matters to foids is how you look like :feelsthink::feelsthink:
I was so retarded for believing in this. These days, I get young gymcels just starting out come up to me to improve their lifts once in a while. I can see in their eyes they still have hope. I feel sorry for them.

You are dumb. You just need to see female mate choice to know women don't really care about how much you lift as long as you're above a fitness floor. Being fit and in shape only matters insofar as it prevents your SMV being damaged by appearing weak or being fat. It's not a linear bonus, it's a flat bonus after a threshold.