Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You Must Do Self Improvement

• Thread starter Deleted member 43865
  • Start date
Deleted member 43865

Deleted member 43865

Banned
-
If you do things that on their own might not be a bit deal, but if you do all of them they'll have a massive cumulative effect, then that could change your life.

Going to the gym on its own might not do much. But, if you also learn MMA at the same time these two things will compliment each other and they'll massively boost your confidence and physical stats.

Getting a good haircut on its own might not do anything. But if you take care of your facial hair, skin, clothing etc and you'll easily be way better looking than before.

Learning a new skill might not do much. But if you also read a book at the same time or sign up for a course, then you could develop yourself mentally to a great extent.

I'm not saying that this will bring us out of inceldom, it probably won't. But, if you do this you'll be a much better person and you'll be able to deal with life's challenges better. Better to be a jacked 5'5 Indian Janitor who can Wrestle than a skinny-fat one who can't no?

If anything, improving yourself will prevent yourself from being bullied. Especially if you learn martial arts+hit the gym.

Try to make small changes, and let it snowball. Take baby steps. That seriously helped me. You can call this cope, but you have to try to improve your life, for yourself.

Keep postmaxing till your ban :feelshaha:

If you do things that on their own might not be a bit deal, but if you do all of them they'll have a massive cumulative effect, then that could change your life.

Going to the gym on its own might not do much. But, if you also learn MMA at the same time these two things will compliment each other and they'll massively boost your confidence and physical stats.

Getting a good haircut on its own might not do anything. But if you take care of your facial hair, skin, clothing etc and you'll easily be way better looking than before.

Learning a new skill might not do much. But if you also read a book at the same time or sign up for a course, then you could develop yourself mentally to a great extent.

I'm not saying that this will bring us out of inceldom, it probably won't. But, if you do this you'll be a much better person and you'll be able to deal with life's challenges better. Better to be a jacked 5'5 Indian Janitor who can Wrestle than a skinny-fat one who can't no?

If anything, improving yourself will prevent yourself from being bullied. Especially if you learn martial arts+hit the gym.

Try to make small changes, and let it snowball. Take baby steps. That seriously helped me. You can call this cope, but you have to try to improve your life, for yourself.
cope! i'm 5'5'' myself and I can tell you no self improvement for face and height

Here's my stats:

16M
6ft2/ 80kg/ 15% BodyFat
5/10 Face
Non-NT and ZERO Social Skills
Wealthy

Am I a Fakecel? I made another post and everyone was saying that. If I am, give your reasoning.

The best “self-improvement” for incels is renting girls for companionship and sex

Are youfrom looksmax??

How do you look like bro??

Don't waste time on things you deem futile.

I tried everything and failed.Maybe if i try hardmaxxing will work but i doubt it.This:redpill: cope was tried by most of us with no results.

So nice this 16 year-old fakecel got banned. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Debasing yourself to the point of prettying yourself up in the hopes of average-at-best pussy =/= self-improvement