Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You literally have to be a multimillionaire famous actor nowadays to acheive what every guy in the 1800's was guaranteed....

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Just look at this video of Aaron Paul and his wife showing off their house in the Idaho wilderness.

Imagine being a fur trapper in the Northwest United States where the government gave you land no matter what, you could fuck native cuties, you were literally free to do as you please, and every man had a role and duty in society and could actually provide for himself and family without being fucked by modern day capitalism. Of course life would have been "tough", but "tough" according to whos terms??? Is killing yourself because you have a wage slave job in an air conditioned office that requires you only showing up and sitting down so that you can buy movie tickets and icecream really a better life? Obviously this house has a bunch of decked out shit like a sauna and poker table and what not which most men in the 1800's would not have had in their house but the idea holds the same. Even if it was a shitty log cabin, it beats literally everything that modern day Western society has to offer. The American dream is literally impossible for our generation, fuck boomers, Uncle Ted was right and its only gonna get worse. I want this so bad.

Last edited:
always wanted to just drop everything and wildernessmaxx like Ted

I would like to have my log cabin in the woods and Cook bakery and beefs of animals i hunt all the day,away from society

what kind of humiliated soyboy simp 1) wears that kind of sweater 2) watches these corny 'rustic house' videos by dead end celebrities

it would be a cosy Little cabin with an outpost to see More far

what kind of humiliated soyboy simp 1) wears that kind of sweater 2) watches these corny 'rustic house' videos by dead end celebrities
You think I purposefully searched for Aaron Paul?

breaking bad has been over for years so no i dont lol
Also that sweater is a $1,400 GUCCI Mens sweater. Hes probably trying to flex on anyone waching this by proving he has money still and is still relevant.

Attachments

• sweater.PNG
    sweater.PNG
    785.2 KB · Views: 22
Is killing yourself because you have a wage slave job in an air conditioned office that requires you only showing up and sitting down so that you can buy movie tickets and icecream really a better life?

Better than working at warehouse logistic for little money.

Hes probably trying to flex on anyone waching this by proving he has money still and is still relevant.
he'd try and flex by getting a proper role that isn't an animated voice on a cancelled horse show

'xbawx, find me a job'

I bet she didn't even marry virgin

The American dream is literally impossible for our generation, fuck boomers, Uncle Ted was right and its only gonna get worse. I want this so bad.
that’s why it’s called the American dream, nothing but a bluepilled fantasy

You of all people should know about copes. Though I do find some copes rather odd, by some of the users here. For example Tik Tok.

Also that sweater is a $1,400 GUCCI Mens sweater. Hes probably trying to flex on anyone waching this by proving he has money still and is still relevant.
that's FUCCIng retarded, there's no way that there's any tangible increase in quality over a $100-200 sweater

that's FUCCIng retarded, there's no way that there's any tangible increase in quality over a $100-200 sweater
dont look at the other gucci sweaters and jackets and do NOT look at the gucci jewellery section bro

dont look at the other gucci sweaters and jackets and do NOT look at the gucci jewellery section bro
If I had the type of money to buy shit like this I would be spending it on good shit, not this overpriced garbage

Welcome to the world of 'fashion'.

I hate his character in breaking bad, that fag destroyed walter white plans

I want a little House on the prairie!

just be good looking, multimillionaire and famous bro