Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You know you're white pilled...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
... when things that used to offend you and give you suicide fuel don't affect you anymore.

Awhile ago I saw a school bus full of high schoolers and they were just intermingling with each other like what normies do. Stuff I missed out on because I was the loner outcast.

Strangely enough, doesn't bother me as much anymore. It used to ruin my day and make me cry alone in some corner about how I missed out on normal high school experiences.

Now I feel near total detachment. Like it doesn't feel as real anymore. Feels like a video game or something. Hard to explain...

Now I feel near total detachment. Like it doesn't feel as real anymore. Feels like a video game or something. Hard to explain...
Maybe I should view everything with a "videogame" perspective, to be honest with y'all. I'm sure it'll help.

I’ll feel this soon

Maybe I should view everything with a "videogame" perspective, to be honest with y'all. I'm sure it'll help.

This is why in everyday language even talking to normies, I use video game terms like "leveling up" "stat bonus" etc.

Keeps me to not take life as seriously as I used to.

Because taking life seriously sent me into depressive suicidal spirals.

Teach me your ways. How do I stop caring?

Teach me your ways. How do I stop caring?

Become more spiritual. While specific ideologies may differ among varying spiritual beliefs... Common denominator is belief in afterlife or something BEYOND this world.

With that in mind... If you honestly believe in it... Everything will become mundane. LMS will become a joke. Like a video game.

You are a spirit trapped in this physical shell that countless other incels have bitched about its imperfections.

Because this physical shell is inferior at best. Trash at worst. Even Chad physical shell will grow old and deteriorate and eventually die.

Become more spiritual. While specific ideologies may differ among varying spiritual beliefs... Common denominator is belief in afterlife or something BEYOND this world.

With that in mind... If you honestly believe in it... Everything will become mundane. LMS will become a joke. Like a video game.

You are a spirit trapped in this physical shell that countless other incels have bitched about its imperfections.

Because this physical shell is inferior at best. Trash at worst. Even Chad physical shell will grow old and deteriorate and eventually die.
Good to hear you're whitepilled but you know the whole afterlife/spiritual thing is a cope right? It's no different than religionmaxxing.
You can become whitepilled through reason alone with things like stoicism, which doesn't involve fantasies.

Good to hear you're whitepilled but you know the whole afterlife/spiritual thing is a cope right? It's no different than religionmaxxing.
You can become whitepilled through reason alone with things like stoicism, which doesn't involve fantasies.

I understand. But stoicism is insufficient. The best it does is "just detach from what pisses you off because otherwise you'd be miserable".

But why?!? Why not just go commit suicide if there's no such thing as afterlife if this life sucks so bad and you need to exit it?

If it's so sufficient, then why was there this user called "scorned stoic" on the incel podcast by Naama Kates? He pretty much spouted the same frustration and anger than many a black piller spout. And sure as hell he wasn't calm...

This is the stage where you start not giving a shit

And its your world and everyone else is an NPC in your world
Is that why oldcels from here and similar places disappear (aside from roping/larping as a youngster)?

Based, brocel. I one day hope to become a void, just an unfeeling externality that ebbs and flows within these evil times we live in

... when things that used to offend you and give you suicide fuel don't affect you anymore.

Awhile ago I saw a school bus full of high schoolers and they were just intermingling with each other like what normies do. Stuff I missed out on because I was the loner outcast.

Strangely enough, doesn't bother me as much anymore. It used to ruin my day and make me cry alone in some corner about how I missed out on normal high school experiences.

That, my dear brocel, is called Disassociation, probably triggered by years of hardship and loneliness.
Welcome to the mentalcel squad :feelsEhh:

That, my dear brocel, is called Disassociation, probably triggered by years of hardship and loneliness.
Welcome to the mentalcel squad :feelsEhh:
So is disassociation considered a good thing or a bad thing?