Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR You know you're getting old - when Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is doing ads for Acorns and looking like an old man

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
It's ovER for me.

I remember being a boy back in 2003, and seeing Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson wrestle at the local arena. My goodness, how time has past. Now, Dwayne Johnson is looking like a 52-year-old, he used to hide his age so well. I think the COVID-19 vaccine made him age more rapidly.

Have you evER seen The Rock looking this old?:

The Rock is crumbling

Obviously he took the kikecine

He sold his soul to the devil so he has to do these ads

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev4oVTyQuR4

Last edited:
My former PE teacher looked pretty similar to him.

I remember seeing the milk cartons ads he did in my middle school

He took the kikecine - I can tell, that's all I'm saying. Polynesian men don't develop wrinkles that severe in their early 50's.
I think what's contributing to his aged look is the receding of his facial bones which happens with age. He had a flat face to begin with and that risks causing an aged look as facial bones become more and more recessed with age.

I think what's contributing to his aged look is the receding of his facial bones which happens with age. He had a flat face to begin with and that risks causing an aged look as facial bones become more and more recessed with age.
Based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back