Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You know you are subhuman when...

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
When femoids says hi and bye to everyone at work/school but you. Thats when u know you are at the bottom of the barrel, not even worthy for betabux.

In middle school I was so low status that even the most loser group of nerds rejected me. In high school things got a little better and I was accepted in the lowest hierarchy group of nerds and losers who did nothing but play RPG, play guitar and go to the bar to drink.

And HS was the best time of my life tbh. I think of it as the only period in my life in which I managed to be "beta" and not "omega" like always.

maybe you're too gl and they shy to talk to you? :feelshehe:

In middle school I was so low status that even the most loser group of nerds rejected me. In high school things got a little better and I was accepted in the lowest hierarchy group of nerds and losers who did nothing but play RPG, play guitar and go to the bar to drink.

And HS was the best time of my life tbh. I think of it as the only period in my life in which I managed to be "beta" and not "omega" like always.

lowest hierarchy group and still drink and guitar ? People of west are really lucky.

lowest hierarchy group and still drink and guitar ? People of west are really lucky.

Yes you're right thats what ı mean when ı say westerncels are lucky.imagine lowest hierarchy group in Turkey

I have always been rejected by everybody.

Or in a ceremony when noone claps for you jfl

Yes you're right thats what ı mean when ı say westerncels are lucky.imagine lowest hierarchy group in Turkey
What do you guys mean? I don't get it. We just stayed there at our corner playing acoustic guitar, RPG (never like it tbh but played a little to get along) and went to a bar nearby to drink cheap shit. What's preventing people from Turkey or any place like those to do the same?

Also, Brazil is borderline west at best.

What do you guys mean? I don't get it. We just stayed there at our corner playing acoustic guitar, RPG (never like it tbh but played a little to get along) and went to a bar nearby to drink cheap shit. What's preventing people from Turkey or any place like those to do the same?

Preventing people in Turkey probably going to a cult and worship their leader,bro

Yes I imagine very clearly because I am in lowest. And my only hobby is fapping to hentai.

I will not answer this because I am tired and bit old now. Just learn one fact. When people says middle east is shitthole , they are god damn right.

I know I'm subhuman everytime I look in a mirror.

You know you're a truecel when Stacy hugs all her other coworkers goodbye before leaving on a vacation, but only gives you a handshake.

You know you're a truecel when Stacy hugs all her other coworkers goodbye before leaving on a vacation, but only gives you a handshake.
Did you give her a firm handshake back?
did the nerds make you the laughing stock i got the role of butt of the joke :feelscry:
should have retardmaxxed and got the "oh shit nigga what are you doing" role

Preventing people in Turkey probably going to a cult and worship their leader,bro

IMG 6763

I am half Greek but I like you.

That awkward moment when the girl hugs everybody in the group, and then it's your turn...

did the nerds make you the laughing stock i got the role of butt of the joke :feelscry:
I was the butt of the joke of the normies. The nerds just ignored me and were cold to me when I tried to hang out with them.

When femoids says hi and bye to everyone at work/school but you
Happens all the time in my work place, school happened as well and now in college I don't even have friends to hear they say hi or bye to them