Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story You know what’s disappointing and depressing? Buying stuff from pharmacy for gross shit from a hot cashier

G

Guest37263

I don’t have foot fungus but I’m paranoid about getting it, so I somewhat regularly use antifungal cream as a preventative measure

But I bought it today from a super attractive 9+/10 girl. She probably thought I had a full fledged disgusting rotten fungus that I was treating sigh. I felt so shit.

I wanted to tell her I’m clean it’s just a preventative measure, but that’s even more autistic

You should have went ahead and low inhibed it and told her that you don't have foot fungus. Low inhib mode is best mode.

Just care about your health br0

Im embarrassed about going to the doctors since my mental health issues are on my record.

I hate interacting with such people,like female cashiers etc

I can feel your pain, bro. But that's just entry level.
Going to the dentist and having the cute young 9/10 dental assistant check out your rotten teeth full on is pure SuiFuel.

Dgaf - she'd apply fungus treatment using tongue for Chad.

one time i had to buy cream for a rash near my groin and the fucking 9/10 pharmacist had to explain to me how to properly apply and use cream. also my mom was there since i was too embarrassed to ask myself.

im not dirty though. if that is what you guys are thinking. i have a skin issue that i didnt go to the doxtor for months until it spread to other places of my body. im really ugly and hate going out, even to the doctor so i just covered up like it was winter all year round for months haha. so nobody would see my rashes. then it started spreading and was noticeable. even on my face and shit. turns out if i went to the doctor in the beginning i could have prevented it. my skin disorder(?) made my whole body get infected and go into infection mode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back