Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know its truly over for ricecels when even Amy schumer hates you

I fucking hate Amy Schumer

I fucking hate Amy Schumer

I can't think of a celebrity I hate more than Amy Schumer. A smug unfunny talentless cunt who steals jokes (often from dead comedians who can't defend their work) and still somehow makes them unfunny. A 17 year old boy make a tweet making a harmless joke about her and she threw a tantrum on twitter about it and the media sided with her for "calling him out" and nearly ruined the kid's life. Another time she was at a gym that required people to show their membership cards before entering, but amy schumer told them she shouldn't have to because of who she was and threw a tantrum. Plenty of other stories out there of the woman acting like a complete and total cunt and treating people like dog shit for no reason.

Despite being unfunny, talentless, and a shitty person she's extremely highly paid. This is likely due to the fact that the media relentlessly promoted her. The way the mainstream media was writing glowing puff piece after puff piece licking her boots was reminiscent of North Korean media praising dear leader.

I can't think of a single celebrity within my lifetime that was pushed up the ladder by the media as much as Schumer.

its fucking over for all races

I can't think of a celebrity I hate more than Amy Schumer. A smug unfunny talentless cunt who steals jokes (often from dead comedians who can't defend their work) and still somehow makes them unfunny. A 17 year old boy make a tweet making a harmless joke about her and she threw a tantrum on twitter about it and the media sided with her for "calling him out" and nearly ruined the kid's life. Another time she was at a gym that required people to show their membership cards before entering, but amy schumer told them she shouldn't have to because of who she was and threw a tantrum. Plenty of other stories out there of the woman acting like a complete and total cunt and treating people like dog shit for no reason.

Despite being unfunny, talentless, and a shitty person she's extremely highly paid. This is likely due to the fact that the media relentlessly promoted her. The way the mainstream media was writing glowing puff piece after puff piece licking her boots was reminiscent of North Korean media praising dear leader.

I can't think of a single celebrity within my lifetime that was pushed up the ladder by the media as much as Schumer.
i want money

Typical JAP. (Referring to Amy)

"Amy Schumer reveals.."

There's a sentence you don't want to hear the end of.

When did she say she hates ricecels?

she's fat

fat women don't like asians by default because they swallowed the meme of them having small dicks
fat women need bigger dicks to reach past the fat to penetrate them

also she quickly said that about asians to cover-up the fact the minute before she pretty much said she only goes for white guys

she said she had a high LMS NFL Tyrone wanting to fuck her but she "wasn't feeling it"

if you are not white JUST FUCKING ROPE

Amy Schumer is one whore I would never kill, I'd just torture it until the end of time.