Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You know it’s over when

N

nyc

Greycel
your mom tells you to get a life

My mom literally asks me why I don’t have any friends or any girlfriend and I don’t know what to say to her.

you are under 5'8''

When you're a currycel

My mom literally asks me why I don’t have any friends or any girlfriend and I don’t know what to say to her.
I usually just laugh it off or shrug it off when this happens. It’s been happening more often though so I’m going to have to explain myself sooner or later, she knows I literally have no friends irl, no gf. I might just tell her next time she asks that I’m ugly with sub-human looks and women are only attracted to wealth, facial features, (strong jawline etc) and body frame

You know it's over when it never began, tbhtbh

i go out just for walks to pretend i have a life so my parents dont think im that much of a loser

i go out just for walks to pretend i have a life so my parents dont think im that much of a loser
high iq tbh, I should start doing this as well. I’ve been thinking maybe I could pretend to make plans with my “friends” but just go drive around by myself, maybe park somewhere and watch chads and stacies having a fun time. Sometimes I go park in front of the mall / movie theater on a friday night and watch all the chads/chad-lites and stacies walk in for dates, it makes me feel less alone. Then I realize I will never be able to experience that and get depressed all over again.

I used to do that now I just , walk just so I don’t think about ropeing

You're sub3 in terms of face. This is the only circumstance in which it's truly over.

Same. I'm on my phone alot and my mom is super nosey so from time to time when she asks what I'm doing I'll say I'm talking to girl. She usually seems like she believes it, or at least pretends to believe it.

Its over for momcels