Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Poll) What's your Mom's bodycount?

What's your Mom's body count?

• 1-5

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 11-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+ (Megaslut)

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Self-banned
-
If you don't know then guess. For guys with high body count Mom's, does it disturb you to know your mother fucked guys other than your Dad? There's just something so vile when my Mom told me hers. Shockingly, it seems like the nicest and kindest women have the highest amount of sexual partners.

Last edited:
  • This poll will close: Oct 25, 2054

My mum would have been disowned, Islam prevents whores

I have no idea and I don’t want to know.

Even if your mom slept with one guy, either way one of your female ancestors had to be a slut just through bruteforce of statistical probability

I think it's pretty high sadly tbh....
I don't want to disrespect my mom or anything but she is fairly blackpilled so my guess is she's pretty much seen every side of the spectrum.
-Her being a whore when she was younger
-Son who gets no pussy/girlfriend
-From what I know my dad was not serious about my mom at all but he knocked her up and had my oldest sister
-Her saying blackpilled shit in the past

Probably low. She's known my Dad since school.

My mother claimed 1, only my father.

I didnt ask, she volunteered the information to my sister in front of me as they often have wild conversations and I am basically like the ignored middle child of the family compared to my other siblings.

It's believable, my mother is non NT among other various circumstances and also just the lack of stuff like tinder back then so analysing everything she probably really is a 1 body count foid

My father was an ethnic that was able to get a virgin white girl, and my mother was probably a stacy or stacylite back in the day, my dad could make a real bluepilled success story :feelskek:

My mother only had 1 boyfriend before she married my father and then divorce him 20 years later, they didn't share the same bed for the last 14 of them

I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was promiscous in her youth. There has to be a reason why I was cursed with the genes that I have.

She said she was a virgin till 21 and to my knowledge has only been with 4 men.

Makes it more unlikely for them to become whores, but there is no 100& prevention
That is what I meant. Christianity these days encourages whores

That is what I meant. Christianity these days encourages whores
The best religion would be the one which has the foid distribution system of Christianity and that restricts foids rights like Islam

Only my dad. She grew up as a very religious maronite Catholic.

My mom is a virgin

If you don't know then guess. For guys with high body count Mom's, does it disturb you to know your mother fucked guys other than your Dad? There's just something so vile when my Mom told me hers. Shockingly, it seems like the nicest and kindest women have the highest amount of sexual partners.
I've always been a little curious, but I really don't want to know.

It's probably low, I can't realistically see it being high. I don't think she had any bfs before my dad, though apparently she went on dates with LOADS of dudes (here's the best part - even in her prime and with makeup on, her face was subhuman tier. Juggernaut theory is law.) but I think my dad was the only dude she was ever with for more than a short period of time. She was raised Christian and always forbade her sons to talk about sex or anything, but she herself was always obsessed about talking about sex so idk she might have been a whore back in her day, idk. It def doesn't help that she had some kind of medical condition where she was being prescribed birth control, so she mightve took full advantage of that. She met my dad when she was 17 and he was 23 (jfl boomers had it so easy, if that happened today my dad would've been called a pedophile) so assuming she never cheated or anything then there was only a short window of time she could've ever whored around in.

Also worth noting she is constantly defending literal whores and defending whores that cheat on their bfs.

You just brought back a memory of mine I had never thought deeply about - when I was little - probably 8-12 years old, there was a guy standing inside right in the doorway and I was like "who's this guy that's in our house" and my mom said something vague like "I dated him once" or something. I never thought much about it but in hindsight why the FUCK was he in our house??? It doesn't make it any better that he specifically chose to visit when my dad was gone :feelshehe: :feelssus: idk maybe it was just something innocent after all. But it doesn't help that my parents marriage has been completely failed and loveless ever since they had kids.

Anywho to answer the question, I have no idea. It's probably low but idk for sure. She didn't go to college or anything so worst case scenario would be that she slept around with like 10 guys in hs and maybe (but hopefully not) some guys after marriage :shock: :feelswhat: she probably didn't, but you can never know with women.

If I had to take a genuine guess I'd probably say 5 is the high end,1 being the lowest possible but 3 being a more realistic lower bar. She always preaches abstinence before marriage but she has zero, ZERO self control and impulse control so I doubt she would've been able to live up to that expectation.

So my final guess in gonna be three. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's 1, maybe it's 15. No way to know, and I don't want to know

Last edited:
just one and its true for all of my aunts also

She’s always telling stories about her past boyfriends, guys who wanted to get with her, and how her sisters were trying to get with guys that clearly weren’t interested in them but just went out with them to get closer with my mom so I assume it’s up there. Looking at her old photos I don’t think she looked terrible but far from a Stacy so I guess guys from every generation had no standards.
does it disturb you to know your mother fucked guys other than your Dad?
No, I don’t really care. I look exactly like my father and she was faithful to him so I don’t have to worry about being some random niggas kid.

My mom at least has never talked about any relationship besides the one with my father but I am not sure it was the only one.

Shockingly, it seems like the nicest and kindest women have the highest amount of sexual partners.
Why didn't you call your mother a whore? Why didn't you say she was an unfortunate woman, who had left her father with the remains of other men?

How am I supposed to know?!

Knowing my mom fucked a thugmaxxer, probably high af

Why didn't you call your mother a whore? Why didn't you say she was an unfortunate woman, who had left her father with the remains of other men?
She's a slut but not really a whore. A whore is a femoid who fucks guys for money. She was a slut who fucked Chad's for pleasure.

The best religion would be the one which has the foid distribution system of Christianity and that restricts foids rights like Islam
This is good thanks

Good idea.

She's a slut but not really a whore. A whore is a femoid who fucks guys for money. She was a slut who fucked Chad's for pleasure.
I would humiliate her severely, so she thinks you're the consequence she'll have to endure.

DEFINATELY OVER 5