Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know it's over when your own sister calls you ugly

Rape her, slit her throat, rape her again but dead body this time, burn the body and fap on the flames.

One of my female cousins called me ugly before. She also called me a racial slur once too.

Ryo Hazuki said:
One of my female cousins called me ugly before.  She also called me a racial slur once too.

your cousin sounds like a cunt.

Describe your sister's face and naked body

I think it's normal to find your siblings ugly.

incelman said:
Describe your sister's face and naked body

Look, we get it. You're thirsty. But do you really need to flaunt it so unabashedly?

Ryo Hazuki said:
Look, we get it.  You're thirsty.  But do you really need to flaunt it so unabashedly?

I can do it more unbashedly

jagged0 said:

She's truly a a living caricature of everything incels hate:

>Fat
>Dated tons of chads despite being 2/10
>Was racist as fuck (was half ethnic ironically but identified with her white side)
>Mocked ugly men, short men, ethnics, and (ironically) fat men (fat women were "sexy")
>Cartoonishly egotistical.
>Manipulative liar
>Married a rich guy
>cucked him
>divorced him and robbed him blind in the divorce
>Is apparently now an SJW
>Suddenly flaunts her ethnic side for "muh owepresshin" points when she doesn't even look ethnic

Ryo Hazuki said:

>Fat
>Was racist as fuck (was half ethnic ironically but identified with her white side)
>Mocked ugly men, short men, ethnics, and (ironically) fat men (fat women were "sexy")
>Manipulative liar
>Married a rich guy
>cucked him
>Suddenly flaunts her ethnic side for "muh owepresshin" points when she doesn't even look ethnic

Would marry.

Its pretty normal in my house for us to call each other ugly.

CopingGymcel said:
Would marry.

I'm sure you would. Problem is, men with much higher LMS would too. You're scum to her.

Ryo Hazuki said:
jagged0 said:
>Fat
>Manipulative liar
>Married a rich guy
>cucked him
You experienced the true blackpill of women's nature. Just holy fuck.

>Fat

You have an honest sister. Mine lies to me and says Im handsome and is always asking when ill get a girlfriend.

how can you even consider her family

id literally stomp her brains out, she is scum.

mine is annoying as shit and aggressively gives normie advice constantly projecting her shit onto me and she is bitchy as all fuck. You can't be around her for long before she blows up at you for something retarded and if you say anything back to her after she's been verbally abusing you for minutes already she gets even more mad like how dare you say anything back to me. there's so much more you have to know her to understand. just a horrible cunt