Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know it's over when your own sister calls you ugly

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
Someone pass me a rope
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,627
Online
45d 13h 48m
Rape her, slit her throat, rape her again but dead body this time, burn the body and fap on the flames.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
One of my female cousins called me ugly before. She also called me a racial slur once too.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
Ryo Hazuki said:
One of my female cousins called me ugly before.  She also called me a racial slur once too.

your cousin sounds like a cunt.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Describe your sister's face and naked body
 
Alone75

Alone75

Commander
★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
3,177
Online
54d 10h 5m
I think it's normal to find your siblings ugly.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
incelman said:
Describe your sister's face and naked body

Look, we get it. You're thirsty. But do you really need to flaunt it so unabashedly?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Ryo Hazuki said:
Look, we get it.  You're thirsty.  But do you really need to flaunt it so unabashedly?

I can do it more unbashedly
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
jagged0 said:
your cousin sounds like a cunt.

She's truly a a living caricature of everything incels hate:

>Fat
>Dated tons of chads despite being 2/10
>Was racist as fuck (was half ethnic ironically but identified with her white side)
>Mocked ugly men, short men, ethnics, and (ironically) fat men (fat women were "sexy")
>Cartoonishly egotistical.
>Manipulative liar
>Married a rich guy
>cucked him
>divorced him and robbed him blind in the divorce
>Is apparently now an SJW
>Suddenly flaunts her ethnic side for "muh owepresshin" points when she doesn't even look ethnic
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Ryo Hazuki said:
She's truly a a living caricature of everything incels hate:

>Fat
>Dated tons of chads despite being 2/10
>Was racist as fuck (was half ethnic ironically but identified with her white side)
>Mocked ugly men, short men, ethnics, and (ironically) fat men (fat women were "sexy")
>Cartoonishly egotistical.  
>Manipulative liar
>Married a rich guy
>cucked him
>divorced him and robbed him blind in the divorce
>Is apparently now an SJW
>Suddenly flaunts her ethnic side for "muh owepresshin" points when she doesn't even look ethnic

Would marry.
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
Its pretty normal in my house for us to call each other ugly.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
CopingGymcel said:
Would marry.

I'm sure you would. Problem is, men with much higher LMS would too. You're scum to her.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,627
Online
45d 13h 48m
Ryo Hazuki said:
jagged0 said:
your cousin sounds like a cunt.
She's truly a a living caricature of everything incels hate:
>Fat
>Dated tons of chads despite being 2/10
>Was racist as fuck (was half ethnic ironically but identified with her white side)
>Mocked ugly men, short men, ethnics, and (ironically) fat men (fat women were "sexy")
>Cartoonishly egotistical.
>Manipulative liar
>Married a rich guy
>cucked him
>divorced him and robbed him blind in the divorce
>Is apparently now an SJW
>Suddenly flaunts her ethnic side for "muh owepresshin" points when she doesn't even look ethnic
You experienced the true blackpill of women's nature. Just holy fuck.

>Fat
>Dated tons of chads despite being 2/10
 
Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,449
Online
0
You have an honest sister. Mine lies to me and says Im handsome and is always asking when ill get a girlfriend.
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
how can you even consider her family

id literally stomp her brains out, she is scum.
 
Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
31,282
Online
168d 15h 4m
mine is annoying as shit and aggressively gives normie advice constantly projecting her shit onto me and she is bitchy as all fuck. You can't be around her for long before she blows up at you for something retarded and if you say anything back to her after she's been verbally abusing you for minutes already she gets even more mad like how dare you say anything back to me. there's so much more you have to know her to understand. just a horrible cunt
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top